1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wikileaks founder accused of rape

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Outrance, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redwoodz

Redwoodz New Member

GPU:
    MSI R5670 1Gb
    Get real people,mistakes happen in war,and human beings loose it.Insurgents disguise themselves,hide in innocent bystanders every day.Do you think the government ordered an attack on civilians?Silly.Bottom line this guy has stolen government property and he should be in jail....for many,many years.He has killed more people by his actions than that gunship.

2. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    I guess you get your information from only one source and trust it without question.

3. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Hmm... with the Obama administration allowing for the assassination of even American citizens that support terror & the ability of the government to apply the vague terror label to pretty much any group it doesn't like, I'd turn myself in. He'd be a bit safer in another country's care & protection. Below is the link to the N.Y. Times article that refers to the approval given by the Obama administration to take out an American citizen. Being it's a left leaning paper, you guys on the left may have a hard time refuting it.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/07/world/middleeast/07yemen.html

4. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.