whoa... Ran 3dmark03... wanna know the score??? Wanna laugh a bit???.. then read :D

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by Dr. Vodka, May 3, 2005.

1. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    after 10 hours of downloading... here is my 3dmark03 score... I dont know what to do... cry or laugh...

[​IMG]

that´s with the card at 335/540 and the rig oced... I could only run game test 1 and the fill rate tests :( all the other, not supported.
    I need to deal with this card till I get something decent on august (my birthday)....

Please post your comments and help me get out of this depression :D

scores...

3dmark2000- 6000
    3dmark2001SE- 4200
    3dmark03- 164 oced... 96 (true!!) at stock
    3dmark05- I dont wanna know and my rig wont run it :D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  2. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    lol unlucky :p

3. RussianEmpire

RussianEmpire Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 6800 NU 16.1 6.1 stock @ 430 870 for benches
    i have to say this PWNED!!!! :micro:

4. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    +

LOL

I wish I could burn this mx4000.. with alcohol... mwhahaha!!!

5. RussianEmpire

RussianEmpire Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 6800 NU 16.1 6.1 stock @ 430 870 for benches
    maybe you should maybe you should :chainsaw: "OHHH MX4000 COME TO PAPA"

6. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    Teh suckie, suckie mate... hope your next card will be better than the MX you've got now man.

7. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    Ill do that in the future when a 6600gt will come into my hands (only 3 months left... I must resist till then....)

8. chennhui02

chennhui02 Member Guru

Something wrong with your card. Sempron is a nice CPU with intergrated memory controller. It is just a Athlon64 754 with 64bits support. So it should run pretty well when paired with 6600GT. ;)

9. Clements

Clements Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 670
    Wow. Just wow. It's only 75 times slower than my PC lol. You'll be totally over the moon when you replace the card though on your birthday. Remember to post your new scores and shots!

10. deathvirus

deathvirus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 MaxQ 8GB
    @computer789 : i understand how u must be feeling ... coz at one point in time i too had a MX4000 ... 3dmark03 made me realize it was time to move on .... but i still love my MX4000 coz i completed CoD on it ..:D

11. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090
    And how many times slower than mine i wonder ;)

But yeah mate, you will be real pleased when u get that 6600GT... it'll make a world of difference. :)

12. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    I like my 66GT and it will do me untill the next gen of cards come out and then I'll replace it with something better but the card isn't what I had expected it to be or maybe it's my lack of memory and CPU power that's holding the card back (I assume it's the latter two). What I always see on benchmarks is that they get a higher score or fps than I do but they always seem to have a faster system too so I assume I'm bottlenecking the card despite my 3.2GHz and 512MB but I still like the card and it's better than my old 57LE.

And yes you will see a major boost in performance once that card is replaced so hang in there and don't kill anyone, or yourself, untill you get it and then you'll be mightily pleased.

13. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    Ok thanks for the advices.
    And i´ve been thinking about what I´m going to do with my card in the future when the 6600gt comes:

1) take the card out
    2) take the hs off it, and put it on the 6600gt ram chips if they dont have one
    3) teach the card how to swim for 1 hour :)
    4) teach the card how to use alcohol to become a burning card :)
    5) throw the card to the dog (its a rottweiler btw mwhahaha)
    6) put the card in oil at 100°C
    7) smash the card with a big hammer
    8) break the card in small pieces
    9) burn the pieces again with alcohol
    and 10) make a hole in the ground, put the remnants in it, and let the mother nature destroy it.

I will have a very entertaining task to do on my birthday :D

11) Play all my games the way they should be played :D

14. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    LMAO!!

I recommend you keep it in case something happens to your 66GT because then you still have a backup to 'play' games on rather than having to stare at a black screen.

Though I like those idea's and I would have done that to my 57LE if my friend didn't want to have it, I was so kind to sell it to him for like 20 Euro's. He was so pleased with it that he took it home, shoved it in his system, overclocked the card and then realised what bottleneck means because he's got a Celeron 1.7 @ 2.2 :p :p ... and then he was complaining about the fact that the card didn't improve his performance when he overclocked it. Now he's waiting for my 2.6 and the wifes MSI i865 (whatever the model is of her stupid board).

15. Blaise

Blaise Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA
    Wouldn't it be better to put it into an anti-stat bag and into a drawer in-case you have a problem with your new card? No use burning all your bridges (pun intended) when you're card is still a workable backup.

16. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090
    Yeah, i still have my old PCI 32mb TnT 2 as a back up... and its saved my ass more than once i have to say!

17. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    Hey still I have my first card as a backup, a S3 ViRGE DX PCI, plus my mobo has some crappy integrated video for playing cs 1.5 at 400*300, like a friend I have :)

I will simply sell it for 45 dollars (the price I've paid for it), and I have to spend less money on the card.