who knows how to fix this visual issue (i think it is motherboard)

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by Nr3k, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Nr3k

Nr3k Guest

GPU:
    RtX3060ti
    Hi,

I was trying different settings(on Adrenalin, like scaling also I was using MSI Center) and suddenly made this,
    (when happened I had: B450M Bazooka V2, Ryzen 7 2700, 16Ram, RX590)
    I thought it is because of the GPU, so I let it like that until I change the GPU and CPU
    1. https://ibb.co/59BLtTW https://ibb.co/vHpK3nN https://ibb.co/mGCVpmt
    2. This happens in all the games, this on the picture is New World, also it happens in Hogwarts, Elder Scroll Online, Final Fantasy 14. Also the 3rd pic, it appears on some banners of Steam
    3. It is always the same textures: grass, bushes, water while moving-character when zooming (in Hogwards), mount when appears (in TESO)
    4. Not all the games are from Steam
    (After upgrading: B450M Bazooka V2,⬆️ Ryzen 7 5700X, 16Ram, ⬆️RTX 3060Ti)
    I reinstalled: drivers (both with DDU and CleanUpTool), Windows 11, then to windows 10, Upgraded latest BIOS, reinstalled all the games, cleaned the SSD with low level, changed the M2 with Windows and put other from other device. both nothing changes.

and know i dont know how to fix it, i can say that it has nothing to do with the graphics, because I recently changed the card and the graphics works great in other PC. But I cant find the issue, I only can say that I found similitudes with the scaling effect on NVidia settings., when applying it and putting 100% it has the same effect

WHO HAS MORE KNOWLAGDE AND CAN HELP?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    There aren't any issues in these images, is this going to be another case like those folks that think a power virus jumped from their geforce and started affecting their consoles and stuff?

3. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Are you sure you deleted all and every game remnants like settings from profile and/or documents folders on that PC? And not importing old Steam games/settings or Documents from other storage devices over and over again?
    Still having troubles trying to understand your problem anyway, I noticed you already posted this vague issue weeks ago: https://forums.guru3d.com/posts/6110969/

Nr3k likes this.
  4. DrNo

DrNo New Member

GPU:
    Rx6800
    Check your monitor. Game mode create some ghost images in games if you choose faster in for example Freesync section. Put on normal or fast. Or deactivate and see what happens. Sorry my english.

Nr3k likes this.

5. Nr3k

Nr3k Guest

GPU:
    RtX3060ti
    Hi, yes. I just dont know how to fix, let me check what u re saying and I will give a feedback

6. Nr3k

Nr3k Guest

GPU:
    RtX3060ti
    Its fine ur english, me too im not english, I will check and try this too

7. CosminM

CosminM New Member

GPU:
    Rtx 3080/8gb
    I had the same problem on Hogwards Legacy and it was solved by installing the new Nvidia driver and reduced the noise from the sharpness artefacts and it can be caused by using a TV with sharpens up and game or driver set for higher sharpness or all together

8. Nr3k

Nr3k Guest

GPU:
    RtX3060ti
    Did you have this same?
    [​IMG]
    how did you reduce the sharpen?, I believe there is some sharpen problem, but I cant find how to fix it, if I touch the mopnitor sharpen, it makes everything blurry.. I saw in the driver it goes together with image scale (which I have deactivated)

9. CosminM

CosminM New Member

GPU:
    Rtx 3080/8gb
    Yes check the dlss sharpness in you're game settings. Nvidia recommends using the sharpness from nvcpl but it's not always working well but they said thad dlss sharpness is worser

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  10. CosminM

CosminM New Member

GPU:
    Rtx 3080/8gb
    The game needs the settings changed (reshaded) from the ue4 engine trough the Engine.ini you can find instructions on gamer nexus mods

11. Nr3k

Nr3k Guest

GPU:
    RtX3060ti
    I checked this one, it is the same rsults, no changes
    Also tried this one, the problem is not there
    I tried this, it slightly better., thank you., in case of hogwarts its better now