Who bought a Wii?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by pedropaulo, Nov 19, 2006.

1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    "Coming Soon". that's all they're saying right now. the Forecast channel from what i saw is supposed to be up and running on December 20th... and the News channel i don't think is until early-mid January. think it shows it on the Wii website.

and like Link said.... why'd you even come here if you're not planning on getting a Wii? just by that fact alone you ALREADY practically turned it into cell phone vs. Wii. I have a killer PC (specs to the left), and a Wii.... and honestly i think i enjoy playing the Wii more. why? the games are more fun and more interesting. PC's seem to only really get one good hit every once in a while. the last game i played that i really got into was Dark Messiah... but that faded fast. before that...... HL2. before that? i don't know. I played WoW for a bit... but then the idea of "why the hell am i paying for this?" hit me. i've played a few of the free-to-play downloadable MMORPG's... but none really held my interest for a long period of time. Games on Nintendo consoles are just a lot more addicting than the vast majority of PC games. we probably won't see another gripping PC game until Crysis, UT2007, and HL2: Episode 2 with Team Fortress 2 comes out.

2. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    Thanks I will do that... Didn't know about that! :D

I like ALL games... I get so tired of the vs. threads... Why does everything have to be a dang compition all the time?

3. ross

ross Master Guru

GPU:
    Diamond R9 290X 4GB
    Wow this thread has gone pretty far...

I bet Nintendo names their next handheld the Pii Wii :rock:

4. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Vega56 8GB
    My brother-in-law has bought a Wii today with Wii Play and man, that thing kicks ASS!!!! I already pre-ordered mine together with Zelda TP and Wii Play.

5. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Vega56 8GB
    Nope, the DS will be connectable with the Wii, not your Pii Wii. :)

EDIT: Sorry about the double posting. ^^ I'm too exited about the Wii atm. :p

6. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    god i wish Wii Play woulda been a launch title here in the US. lucky people you.... stupid region-locked stuff....

7. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    Wii play is out in the US?

8. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    no.... Wii Play doesn't come out in the US until i think the beginning of January.

9. darknight909

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    damn

well that nokia n70 that one guy has is a 400USD phone

10. nt020

nt020 Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7900GS
    Got my Wii today and without no pre-order, which I was lead to believe would be virtually impossible. The Toy's R Us had 37 and I was number 35. Haven't tried it out yet...that'll come later today...I've got to much work to finish first.

11. pantsmachine

pantsmachine Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sparkle 260gtx
    My son's wii arrived yesterday in the uk. All preorders are gone in uk and expectations are for all uk units to be gone today or tomorrow. I looked on ebay and they are going for £360 with wii sports, that's mental. Can't wait to see his face on Xmas morning coz that's what its all about for me!

12. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    Good job pantsmachine! :) Know that feeling! :p

13. darknight909

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    Some stores down here gave out more pre-orders than they had systems. Man would I be mad

14. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    The chances of getting one localy here where I live is not very high either... :( Doubt it will be till sometime in Jan.