Which nVIDIA Drivers Are For Your Video Card?

Discussion in 'Links' started by MastA, Jun 17, 2004.

1. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SSC
    u know what i think my reading is a bit higher with these. ill double check later and post. i dont think it was 10 degress as others were saying but i think it was like maybe 5

2. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SSC
    ok i lied. my temp is 12 degress higher. 1st driver ive used that has this issue. as others have said though, im not orried because its still well within regulations and i havent seen any decrease in performance. and even when i get done play EverQuest 2 i dont see any temperature increase

3. Marsh

Marsh Member

GPU:
    Asus V9999GT/TD 256 meg(6800GT)
    so the best drivers for a asus 6800gt 256 meg are? on xp

4. Captn

Captn Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTS(G92)512 x2 S

5. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SSC
    ok its official, the 71.25 absolutely blow in doom 3. ive never ever had any problems with that game until these drivers. now i have mass stutterage and tearing. back to 66.93

6. maikai

maikai Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SSC
    ok so yes these drivers suck in doom3 for me but now im not so sure about the temp thing though. i think it was just my case being full of dust on the intake fan in the front, because i reverted back to the 66.93 and still had the higher temperature. i cant confirm that by cleaning out the case improved the temp though because i now have a new setup. but im doubting it was the drivers because no set of drivers ever gave me a temp increase

7. graver

graver Guest

Hi guys,
    i have one problem with my GeForce FX 5200. When i play a game(the last one was Star Wars Republic Commando), after a little period of time my monitor switches off and then my pc reboots(sometimes i have to do it myself).
    driver: forceware 61.82
    Do you know how to fix this?

8. killer182

killer182 Guest

start your own thread in the nvidia section

best driver for me is the 76.10 but still testing

9. alejorom

alejorom Guest

Latest driver

Does it mean that the latest driver 71.84 doesnt work with my GeForce FX 5200?
    Thx

10. graver

graver Guest

then, what's the most suitable driver for my geforce fx 5200?

11. TaOscr

TaOscr New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 3 Ti 200
    GF 3 ti 200 not modded and standard cooling some 3x.xx u prefere ? or somthing else ?

12. Tsiphon

Tsiphon Member

GPU:
    eVGA e-GeForce 6800 128 mb
    Ugh...sorry i know i am new but some of the posts are real old and i don't wanna look through 20 pages of technical stuff i prolly won't understand...

I need to know the best driver for a eVGA 6800 card...thanks
    Oh, i have a ASUS model by the way

13. Marsh

Marsh Member

GPU:
    Asus V9999GT/TD 256 meg(6800GT)
    i used to have a fx5200 128 meg and the 45:23 drivers gave me the best performance, theres a glitch with them drivers and the fx5200,when playing medal of honour allied assault game they give you no fog! but it gives the best performance, i tryed the latest drivers and i got poor frame rates to the point of motion blur! so i called it a day and bought a asus v9999gt/td and wow.

14. bvzxa

bvzxa Member

GPU:
    PNY GTX 470
    Forceware drivers work fine for my graphics card.

15. dp123

dp123 Guest

whats the best driver for Geforce FX 5200?

16. FutureCow

FutureCow New Member

GPU:
    ASUS nVidia 7600 GS 512MB
    Hello, i have a ASUS Ti4200. And i run Windows XP MCE. but when i use the 53.03 drivers i can't watch tv. Wich are the first drivers that are MCE compatible? 66.93? Wich do i have to use?

17. JoseyWales

JoseyWales Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 670 2GIG
    im using the 76.44 HD drivers on my fx5200 and they scream. those guys at tweaksrus are the greatest. there mods are the best ive seen ive picked up a 3000 point increase on aquamark since i started using there modded drivers. i love them guys!!!!

18. Anlander

Anlander Guest

Which driver for 6800 Ultra?

Getting desperate!!!

I'm a happy noob with a brand new PCX 6800 ultra 256. Supposed to be the most kick-ass card of all. Yet I'm experiencing trouble with the driver downloaded from Nvidias homepage. (71.84). A few gliches like Pirates is actually going SLOWER with this card than with my old. Doom 3 cuts out the surround sound after 30 secs, even though I changed to 5.1 in control panel. A game that actually came WITH THE CARD (Shellshock Nam67) is just a mess of blurr in the game mode. Sound works and all but just "vomit" all over the screen.

Which driver do I need!!!!

SOS!!!

19. JoseyWales

JoseyWales Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 670 2GIG
    76.44 HD

20. Anlander

Anlander Guest

76.44 HD? What does HD mean? Is it that easy, always go for the latest driver?