Which modded driver do you think is the best?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by uiojkl, Jan 14, 2006.

1. uiojkl

uiojkl Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD MobilityRadeonHD3470
    Which modded driver do you think is the best?Omega?NGO?or any other?

2. Raikku

Raikku Master Guru

GPU:
    POV GTX 280
    I use Warcats, don't know about others.

3. M_Math

M_Math New Member

GPU:
    ATI X850XT 256
    Warcats can be located at?

4. SL-spirit

SL-spirit Master Guru

GPU:
    1GB Sparkle 9800GT
    I've only used OMEGA, haven't heard of WARCATS!!! Can someone give me a libk where you can get it??

5. dr4gon

dr4gon Active Member

GPU:
    ATi Sapphire 4870 512MB
    never heard of it, I use the offical ATI drivers (5.13 right now) w/ ATT, performs flawlessly

but the NGO's are good.

6. uiojkl

uiojkl Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD MobilityRadeonHD3470
    What is Warcats?Can you give me the official link to me?I have never heard about that.

7. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    NGO Are the best for me

8. DrSiN

DrSiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    He means the banned drivers.

And why anyone would trust a driver set edited by such a immature moron is beyond me.

9. WoRoar

WoRoar New Member

GPU:
    ATI 9800 XT
    Before, i was a DNA, NGO and Omega user but now, no more.
    I've been using WarCats drivers since the 1st time i tried out WarCat 5.9 XT. I must say, i was quite shocked when i saw how smooth everything runs in BF2 , Doom3 and other games. Since then, this drivers are the best modded ATI drivers for me. This drivers were also the 1st to have support for Adaptive Anti-Aliasing . With the 5.13 release, it seems that there is something new again. 3:2 Pulldown has been enabled. This is the only driver that gives you acces to such thing.

Let's don't forget that Omega and DNA were something new too in the beginning. That makes Omega, or DNA, "an* immature moron" too ?

10. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    XG drivers for ati? This's the best day in my life! I clearly remember what XG drivers have done with my MX4000 performance! They're the best! Thanks for the info! I'm gonna download them right now!

11. WoRoar

WoRoar New Member

GPU:
    ATI 9800 XT
    Never tried the XG Nvidia drivers... But one thing is for sure, their modded ATI drivers sure own.

12. mildew

mildew Member Guru

GPU:
    Triplex 9800pro
    haing now tried the warcats, i must say they are the best.

m

13. SL-spirit

SL-spirit Master Guru

GPU:
    1GB Sparkle 9800GT
    Since my download limits nearly reached the end, I'm gonna download it next month when the speed gets faster. Can't wait to check it out!

14. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Yeah I switched over from the ATI drivers, Im liking them a lot more.. Im not getting annoying little hiccups in HL2 anymore. Everything else works either the same or better (which is great :D). I like these WarCats ones a lot, definetly a keeper.

15. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    I never heard of Warcats althought i tried them and there is no space for doubt that Warcats are the best Modded drivers for Gaming performance and i think that also the Image quality much better then original drivers GREAT WARCATS!!! now i'm waiting for 6.xx series from ATI.

16. WoRoar

WoRoar New Member

GPU:
    ATI 9800 XT
    In the beginning i thought that the modders that made the XG Nvidia drivers, are making now XG WarCat for ATI. But is not them ! It seems that they have a new guy, he's actually old he was there since a long a time, in their team and makes the modded ATI drivers. He's a nice guy, always helping people out and FAST... I didnt had any problems so far so, he's doing a good job. From what i saw on their site, the modded ATI drivers are getting better with each release. I think he's not just applying the same tweaks, but he's actually, really, tweaking the driver out, based on the feedback that he gets from the users out there...

17. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    very good Point of view i'm surely want to talk with that guy that made this drivers, god may bless him and of course all others good modders

18. WoRoar

WoRoar New Member

GPU:
    ATI 9800 XT
    His name is WarAnakin. He is online most of the time at t.w.e.a.k.r.u.s .

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006