Which forcewares will give me non B/W tv out?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by schmiggy_jk, Feb 13, 2007.

1. schmiggy_jk

schmiggy_jk Member

GPU:
    eVGA 8800GTS 640MB Super Clocked
    So far I have tried the following in Vista:

Non of them give me color on my Svideo out from my 8800GTS to my Standard TV.

Any ideas which I can use to get this working?

Which were the default shipped with vista drivers? The 97.xx? What were they?

2. nufanblu

nufanblu Member

GPU:
    EVGA/8800gtx/768
    At least for me and from what I gather everyone else with an 8800 on vista, no drivers have offered color yet. It really irritates me to no end because everything else runs so fantastic and smooth in vista that this is the only thing keeping me from switching over completely. Unfortunately I must have my TV-out working properly or I would've already made the switch, so dual boot for me until the day Nvidia gets their act together.

3. schmiggy_jk

schmiggy_jk Member

GPU:
    This is nuts.

If i wasnt writing a ongoing article for a hardware site on going vista cold turkey, lol, id do the same. I only have a xp partition for hardware testing exclusively. =/

Oh well.

4. Bragse

Bragse New Member

Colors working fine for me with 100.59 and 7800gtx card. I'm using svideo.

Had black and white until I went to the Display/Multiple Displays/Change display configuration menu and set it up to clone. Dualview works as well.

5. schmiggy_jk

schmiggy_jk Member

GPU:
    Well now I get color however the image is very grainy and almost flickering.

sucks... =/