Which driver to use?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by alex the great, Jun 10, 2001.

1. Being somewhat of a newbie to detonator drivers and the principles behind them, can I ask which driver should I be using? I have a p3 800, 256mb ram, geforce2 64mb pro and a 17" monitor. Since installing the official detonator 3 driver from Nvidia, all my games are now running ok but I have thin, faint black lines running horizontally across my monitor. Is this a driver problem?

2. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by alex the great:<br>
    <b>Being somewhat of a newbie to detonator drivers and the principles behind them, can I ask which driver should I be using? I have a p3 800, 256mb ram, geforce2 64mb pro and a 17" monitor. Since installing the official detonator 3 driver from Nvidia, all my games are now running ok but I have thin, faint black lines running horizontally across my monitor. Is this a driver problem?</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    sounds like it.<br>

3. Guido

Guido Guest

Use the 10.80 drivers

4. 74Cuda

74Cuda Guest

Make sure that Vsync is turned off. Sometimes when you install new drivers, everything goes back to the default settings.