Which are the best drivers??

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by gold_heart007, Mar 8, 2006.

1. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    AngryAryan i hope you know that XG has an official website? check your pms.

2. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980TI Gaming
    i give my vote for the XG 84.20V2 althought i'm using 83.20 and they all good, in ut2004 with that onboard with NGO Drivers i got max 30 FPS, and i didn't except to go higher then that and we all know why, i installed the magical XG83.20 guess what, CNC Generals plays at 65FPS from 25, ut2004 from barely 30FPS to 50 Max(when there is low shader) and BFMEII plays about 30 it has limition i think, uhm CSS plays at 50 max on the CS-DUST map and it much less laggy, XG=Xtreme Gamers, Well done chickos!!!

3. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming 8G
    84.21 are good, but modified 84.43 Ultra are even better.

4. CASH

CASH Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 8600GT
    With all the hype i hear on here about the 84.20 v2 i have no choice but to try them.I also noticed that almost 100,000 downloads on the xg site which is a hell of alot of peeps.I hope they live up to the hype

5. aowen512

aowen512 Member

GPU:
    evga 7800gt 477/1100, accelero x1
    I have also heard that the 84.43 ultras are really good. Can anyone comment on the difference between these drivers(84.43ultra VS 84.20XG)??

Thx alot

6. sickmatic

sickmatic New Member

Do you know what would be best drivers for unreal engine games now?
    I play almos only America's Army and drivers that are really good for specially Unreal Engine would rock.:puke2:

7. ubermann

ubermann Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS vmem+vgpu Mod
    Try the 87.25 for americas army.

8. TheBroker

TheBroker Active Member

GPU:
    Dual eVGA GeForce 8800GTX's
    Ok, here's the skinny. NOBODY can really recommend ANY driver, because every system is DIFFERENT. Whereas the DHZpoint0drivers work great on somebody elses system, I find the NGO drivers work the best on mine. Unless you have the EXACT same setup as somebody else, which is highly unlikely, you just have to try the latest drivers from all of these hardworking folks to find which ones work the best on YOUR system. I remember when I had my 5950 Ultra, I used the Spirit Fury drivers. I tried EVERY single driver out there and found that one worked the best with my configuration. Just make sure you use driver cleaner every time you change drivers. Happy hunting my friend!