Where to order Asus ROG Mars GTX 295 ?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Hisshadow, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    What happened to the OP getting this card in a few days?

That was 7 days ago, man you must have gone with the cheapest shipping possible, or you are a liar....

2. zoso_the_hippy

zoso_the_hippy Master Guru

GPU:
    4 evga 3gb 580's liquid
    i cant wait to see what these cards can do nice job Bodar dude

3. N00bst3r

N00bst3r Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX570 OC
    They are also getting shipped from the UK over to the US so expect some delays.

4. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    I have shipped many items international and it only takes 5 days max from the UK to US

5. ---TK---

---TK--- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    I think these mars 295 threads should be closed if some one don`t get the retail version soon. lotta BS going around here

6. Adicto

Adicto Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    Oh, well if it's fake no one looses anything anyways -_-

Theres no need to create a mess and start a flaming war :)

7. NomadicX

NomadicX Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1660 Ti
    Why would you call somebody a liar unless you know someone who's actually received their Mars? I'm betting on slow shipping.

8. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    It's just common sense isn't it, kid.

Oh by the way, i call anyone who throws their dummy out of their mouth and makes silly comments a kid :)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  9. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    refer to page 5, then talk

*note this thread has been going on for 2 months.... with no proof except supposed copied text. He can't even show us an invoice...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  10. Bodar

Bodar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lots of Fermi'zzzz
    Well, I showed the invoice a while ago.. I also showed you the stats on scan's website a few posts back and had various pics of my comp and hardware...
    Patience is rough.. I've been stressing out a bit after spending all that money as in.. "What if they get lost on the way or what if they're broken?" and so on..
    The retail packages just showed up a few days ago online.. Looks a little cheaper than I'd hoped.. Cant wait to show you guys.. Definitely not a liar, just have to be patient. :)

11. ---TK---

---TK--- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
  12. Bodar

Bodar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lots of Fermi'zzzz
    Only other place I have a good friend is on that forum.. Like I said a while back I just got into all this so.. The people on here are super great and obviously I've said before that I've been coming here for years.. Half the stuff I know about computers were from people on here and from Hilberts reviews..
    Guru3d is the most awesome!

13. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    this guy screams troll

you realize an invoice is a picture right?

OMGWTFBBQ! I bought a Ferrari!!! See:

Do you get the picture yet? Anyone can say they bought anything, show us a picture of an actual invoice and we'll believe it...(you can use paint to black out personal info)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  14. Bodar

Bodar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lots of Fermi'zzzz
    That is exactly what I posted early on man. Nice ferrari! I guess for some people you will just have to believe me once I show them to you.... If I posted on here about these cards for this long with nothing to show, I'd be in alot of trouble by now.. Why would I do that..
    for fun?? no.... Oh.. Also, wanted to update that I have an ssd 120gb on the way as well.. Did'nt realize that the fastest ocz model would be that expensive for a hard drive.. Even faster then the x-25 by intel.. Will that even do anything for me you think? :)

Bottom line is I've shown my pc in dual and tri sli.. Posted benches on several things with screen shots and have actually met some great people on here..
    Oh.. and even if I go and print a screen shot of my invoice.. which i will.. again... I could easily make one up if It was'nt real.. point is.. What's going to stop anyone from not believing me just cause I put up an invoice. It will be great once the numbers are here.. Once again.. Looking forward to sharing!! :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  15. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    If you purchased it then why is showing a picture of the invoice with personal info blurred out too difficult of a request? People do exactly what you are doing all the time, it's called being a troll.

16. Bodar

Bodar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lots of Fermi'zzzz
    Well I guess I would'nt know that people do that cause I hav'nt been a part of any forums
    until a couple months ago.. Thanks for giving me a heads up. I'll look out for those people :)

17. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    Actually I believe him. Better to be suspected a liar and withdraw early from this thread than to continue and dig himself deeper if or when he doesnt come through. I guess we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks. Either way, whether he does or doesnt get it by then... whoopee doo.

18. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    ugh shut up u lot and give it a rest ..... lets just wait and see and buy the end of the month and he hasent shown us a pic of the cards in his pc then we can call him a troll ok??

19. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    says the man in charge :wanker:

20. Bodar

Bodar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lots of Fermi'zzzz
    I like trolls.. I like hobbits more though.. I'd be either one, and I'll even change my name to Bodar troll if I'm wrong.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.