1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to copy witcher 3 beard/hairstyle from pc to laptop.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by death_samurai, Oct 26, 2016.

1. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    Here's my problem. I play on both a desktop and laptop. The desktop is smoother. Anyway when i complete quests on desktop i copy the saves to external hdd and then transfer them to laptop so i can continue where i left off instead of playing it again.

Anyway recently i changed my beard + hairstyle. I transferred that save to may laptop and it says the game cannot load cos it doesn't have the beard + hairstyle program in it.

Googling it gives lots of problems where i am linked to some sites where i can d/l the beard + hairstyle mods but doesn't seem to d/l

I know of a way to fix this which is to simply copy those files on my desktop and transfer them to laptop which could allow game to load. Problem which where are the beard + hairstyle mods stored in? Which files and under which folders?

2. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    What platform are you using? Steam or?

In any case, you are lacking the free DLCs. If its steam, make sure the DLCs are checked. Same thing for the other client(i forget what it's called)

3. Brogan

Brogan Maha Guru

GPU:
    980 G1
    You don't need to copy any files. Your saves are stored online.

4. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    It's on pc and it's not on steam.

5. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    They aren't stored online and i'm not concerned about the saves. Like i mentioned when i try to load the saves on the laptop it says no as it doesn't have the beard and hairstyle files which is weird cos on my laptop i can easily find that shop and it's there so i was hoping someone would know which folder on the computer the hair styles + beard are stored.

6. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
  7. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Then youre on GoG. Subscribe to the free DLC program for W3 to get the additional hairstyles on Galaxy.

8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    yes you can either download them through galaxy, or on your profile / games on the gog.com site.