1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the flush option?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by schreda, Sep 9, 2019.

1. schreda

schreda New Member

GPU:
    RTX2080Ti
    Hi.

I've got the problem that the syncline isn't always at the same position. I read that enable flushing could solve this, but in my RTSS Settings there is no flush option. Also in the config file file there is no "SyncFlush" propterty..
    Was it removed? If yes, why?

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

It was noy removed, it is located exactly in the same place like before, and you DON'T need to alter it. Do not touch this option, your question clearly shows that it is not for you, sorry.

3. schreda

schreda New Member

GPU:
    RTX2080Ti
    Could you be please a bit more precise? You don't talk to a noob..

I read this in another thread and thought this could increase the accuracy:
    Edit: There is enough headroom. I have around 75% gpu utilization. The syncline is anyway jumping around and is jittery as mentioned in the quote.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  4. Unwinder

Experienced user should have zero problems in searching for SyncFlush text line in one of RTSS text config files.

5. schreda

schreda New Member

GPU:
    RTX2080Ti
    As i mentioned above, there is no property in the config file. I'm asking here for a reason.
    I mean i could just put it there, but how can i be sure that the value is applied?

6. Unwinder

There is such property in config file. And if I'm saying that, I'm saying that for reason. And I'll repeat once again, if you're having troubles even with locating it inside the text file - I strongly recommend you to avoid changing any config entries manually.

7. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 960 OC
    Depends if you have updated your installation without deleting your old settings (for a while) or if you have done a clean install with removing old settings.
    In first case you should look inside the folder ProfileTemplates for the "config" file.