Help me understand * I live in a house with older type electric installation without grounding in wall outlets (two wire type). Similar to: https://img1.etsystatic.com/053/0/7389273/il_214x170.749601009_d1oe.jpg * Power strip is connected to outlet. Nothing is connected to power strip itself. * Voltage detector screwdriver lights up when ground pin on power strip is touched! I have tried three different power strips over three different outlets. * When testing between ground and neutral on power strip multimeter shows 30 volts at first, but quickly drops to 9 volts. Again, there are no ground wire in electric outlet itself, where does this electricity "begin" then ? Also when PC is connected to power strip voltage detector lights up when certain PC case parts are touched like I/O backplate, PSU screws etc. I think electricity travels from power strip ground pin to PC case?