1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Can I Find Drivers For....

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Catalyst Drivers Section' started by Hapatingjaky, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Hapatingjaky

Hapatingjaky Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan-XP SLI
    A Vega 10 Mobile GPU?

I purchased a new notebook to replace my Surface Book. I've posted this on another forum but can't find any info or no one has been able too help.

I've got a first gen Surface Book with a Nvidia GeForce 940M variant GPU in it.

I purchased an Acer Swift with a 2700U AMD Ryzen with Vegan 10 graphics but I can not install any driver off of AMD's site. The best I can do is Windows Update but the driver is 5 months old and I have no access too the AMD Catalyst Relive Control Center or anything.

The system itself so far runs worse then the Surface Book and I am chalking it up to old drivers.

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to get the latest drivers installed???

2. Chastity

Chastity Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
    Sounds to me you should be using the APU driver packages.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7487?b=1

That should be the support driver page for the Swift 3 which lists a March driver release. You should learn how to navigate Acer's site. Yours is considered an ultrathin, not a notebook.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  3. Hapatingjaky

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan-XP SLI
    None of the APU drivers will install, even when trying too force them. Also I've tried to install the driver off of Acer's website, its listed as March 2018 which I thought would be the latest driver. Its the same as the Windows Update driver.

Its the Acer Swift 3 SF315-41-R5LE with the 2700U.

4. Chastity

Chastity Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
    I edited my reply. reread for more info.

https://global-download.acer.com/GD...T&Step3=SF315-41&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

A direct d/l link

5. Hapatingjaky

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan-XP SLI
  6. Chastity

Chastity Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
  7. Hapatingjaky

GPU:
    Nvidia Titan-XP SLI
    Thanx Chastity.

I gave it a shot with your CCC install and I was able to force the 18.1.1 driver and then the 18.3.4 driver following some steps or getting an updated driver working. I get lockups and crashes when exiting 3D app's, massive backlight bleed which got annoying.

So I've returned it.... Going a different route.