Where can I download AMD drivers 13.12?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Mystery, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Mystery

Mystery New Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 7600M
    Since I'm having issues with 14.4 drivers, where can I download 13.12 version, which many people say are the most stable? I'd love to find the LeeKM version if possible, or any other version that works properly. Did a search on the forum, can't find it.

Thanks

2. Mystery

Mystery New Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 7600M
    Alright I found the Leshcat version here
    leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/

However, the LeeKM version doesn't seem to be anywhere. Someone must have a copy of it, somewhere?

3. Law-II

Law-II Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080ti Extreme
    Edit: thought I had found a link to these; but the files had been taken down

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  4. far-cough

far-cough Active Member

GPU:
    XFX R7990 6GB

5. Elite3540

Elite3540 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
  6. InStars

InStars New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon HD7950
    I'd like to point out that after 13.12 Dxtory video recording for OpenGL games has really horrible performance (~10FPS), while 13.12 handles OpenGL game video recording smoothly (60+ FPS).
    I don't know if it's a driver issue or the Dxtory devs just can't "catch up" with the drivers.

7. Mystery

Mystery New Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 7600M
    Any v14 driver I tried causes my whole system to slow down, but the 14.4 LeeKM works properly with SVP+madVR. But then the rest of the system randomly lags.

The 13.12 driver from Leshcat now allows my system to run smoothly, but I'm having a hard time running madVR with SVP properly.

Post 8 says the file has been deleted.

Someone must have a local copy of it? If someone still has the driver file of any LeeKM driver prior to v14, please let me know.