When do you get the time to play games!?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by RedSeptember, Dec 6, 2011.

1. pogostickio

pogostickio Master Guru

GPU:
    Hallryu's HIS 5850 GPU
    ^^ all of this. you my long lost illegitimate brother?

and you play way cool old school and indie games. :)

2. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    lol sure i can be your brother no problem, but only if you pay for the beer [​IMG]

3. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I game whenever my Jekyll and Hyde GF leaves me alone and doesn't piss me off to the point where I can't relax enough to enjoy games. I go to uni full time and do not work, I do not have nor intend to have kids so I guess having no kids is a big part of it.

4. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    Haven't been playing games much recently, used to do 20-30+ hours a week though.

5. adabiviak

adabiviak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980Ti
    I'm married, and I'm working about the same hours. After work, the wife watches DVDs on the laptop while I play games (I use headphones). Our living room is centered around this (we don't own a television). We get to hang out and 'watch' what we want. For those times that I want to dive into a game with surround sound on and the lights off for a full immersion, I'll schedule a weekend, and she's cool with that. Sometimes I'll just stay up after she goes to sleep and play (so I get a few hours 'free', but I use the headphones).

6. nonymous666

nonymous666 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti
    I mostly play only on the weekends.

I have time to play during the week, but after coming home from work, I hate sitting down to play for 3 hours 'cause afterwards, it feels like it was more like only 30 minutes, then it's time to sleep and then right back to work again. So I usually avoid games during the week due to the "time sucking" it does.

7. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 570
    I envy all of you who still can play games everyday

During week days I have no time at all. M through F I work at school from 7 am to 3 pm. I have a small home business and I have to work on it until 10 - 11 pm. That leaves me 1 - 2 hours left before sleep but I've become too tired to play "heavy" games. So I end up putting on some music and play solitaire or mahjong.

Some good gaming sessions on weekends but I used to game a lot more than now

One advantage of working in a school compared to other office works is we get several long holidays in a year. Here in my school at least we get 3 long holidays: Idul Fitri (14 days), end of school year (1 month), Christmas/new year/mid semester (3 weeks). Those holidays are my favorite gaming time..

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I'm single and wouldn't have it any other way as it gives me lots of time for my hobbies, including gaming, music and BDs, and no-one to nag me if I neglect any household chores. I can do what I want, when I want and for however long I please! Bliss! :D

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    i can play until my cat jumps on my lap, she is such a attention whore.

10. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I get to play MAX 4 hours per day...

This is due to my 45 hour per week job plus the fact it takes an hour to get to work and another hour to get back.

In total I spend 11 hours per day at work, this includes the journey to and from work...

Once I get home by the time I finish dinner, shower, etc it's almost time for bed... :)

11. vejn

vejn Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7870 TF3
    Do anybody have wife and child?
    My biggest concern is that when I keep playing the, I got taken by it (if the game is good).
    How to make time for wife and children then ?

I not obsessed with games, but some games make me feel like I'm in movie and that way you forget about crude reality.

Are there some girls on this forum who play games ?
    I'm interesting what they say.

12. connos

connos Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700XT
    I use to play a lot. But now only at nights after 11:00 pm. Wife and baby consumes most of my time. They need to go to bed first and then if I am not feeling sleepy I play for 3-4 hours.

I also like playing soccer so not only gaming when I have free time but gaming is my main hobby and I love it.

13. bdub5886

bdub5886 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming
    Well I can max 10 hrs a week that includes weekends. I have a 48 hr a week job, wife and daughter so only when they go to bed. I am also taking 6 hrs grad school classes and will be glad to have a break so I can do more without feeling guilty. I just have to make sure I don't ignore the wife.

14. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080
    Playing occasionally on my laptop when i get the time. Currently getting my MA at my Uni and have not time. Couple that with me working 20 to 25 hours per week including Saturday. I have only Sunday left to play. So i play when i have some time to spare whenever i get the chance.

15. Deathspank

Deathspank Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX570 1280mb
    i live with my misses and daughter. i get home from work and its family time. put the little one to bed about 7.30pm. then the misses will go and watch trillions of soaps which means gaming time for me. i finish up about 2.00am, go to bed, have a shag. then rinse and repeat the next day. life can be good sometimes lol.

16. connos

connos Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700XT
    I am more the same....

17. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli

hell i like youre attitude youre almost like me well except the gf part :)

18. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    oh **** this one is good as well youre so right i think i cant count how many jobs in so many varities ive had due to not letting people push me around or slave me to death funny thing is theres so many jobs to go around over here that youre hardly unemployed longer than a week tops :) , yeah media is one of the better inventions of mankind :)

19. sexus

sexus Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GF GTX 680 sli
    poor guy its like living at youre parents lolz :)

20. nikitash

nikitash Banned

GPU:
    MSI R6870 HAWK
    My girlfriend give me blowjob while i play games it helps me concentrating, I play with her tits everyday after long hours of hectic work schedule.:banana: