What's with the riots in Sweden?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by anticupidon, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Strix OC
    It was... they are crazy scared of being percieved as racist in sweden.

2. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3060 TUF
    Are you aware of the working conditions of plantations in Spain/Italy where mostly Africans are "deployed"? Apparently not. You don't get social welfare like in Sweden or Germany in lots of European countries. Not sure if immigrant tent camps under bridges and in public parks are more appropriate though...

But idiots getting provoked by even bigger idiots abusing free speech certainly isn't...

3. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080 Strix
    Insanity.

Airbud likes this.
  4. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Aparently, you assume as much.

Even that I emigrated with a diploma and tech skills, I had to start with a miserable job in places you wouldn't even consider to be. I worked from dawn to dusk in the fields, greenhouse and plantations.
    Heck, I managed to know a lot of sub-saharians guys and made some friends there, whom I shake hands and speak even today...

I know first hand those conditions, spent there almost an year and half, until I managed to spot an opportunity and overcame hardships by volunteering as tech support and all kinds of tech related stuff needed to be done. Lifted myself to my position in IT today by sheer effort, hard work and pay my dues.
    Don't assume I simplify or say words behind a keyboard and a screen.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    Airbud likes this.

5. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Well... What else did they expect?

France is a shining example for the rest of the world, religion should not superseded the laws of a country. Faith should be private and personal and not have a giant community based around it.

6. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3070 OC
    One party member in Swedish christian democrats just suggested that sharp bullets should have been used. Apparently her brain runs out of a battery in 5 seconds, from the perspective of radicals it will look like this:
    1. First they allow for the burning of quaran
    2. Now they shoot us

Now what could possibly go wrong with this? The thing to do is to stop acts of crimes, likes rioting first, de-escalate and then start a dialogue with people living in these areas on how the system works (it's one messed up mentally impaired guy looking for some attention above all, but it's also part of freedom of speech), and also actually PUSH for politics which improves THEIR LIVES, this will make it less likely for these folks to go to religion for an answer. As religion often is a COPING MECHANISM (just look at the number of believers in US prisons)

Sweden is sadly turning neoliberal, rightwing and stupid by the minute.

Another politician said we should expel complete families if one family member commits a crime. This completely gets rid of the idea of personal responsibility which every country based on rule of law MUST be based on.

Denial likes this.
  7. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Rioting is not acceptable, everyone can agree on that, anyone that rioted should be arrested and prosecuted.

But I will say anyone that deliberately goads a whole religion purely to incite hatred by burning the Koran is an utter "see you next tuesday". The racist prick should go back to Denmark and stay there.

Kudos to the example the priest of Råslätt, Fredrik Hollertz who rang his church's bells to drown out the racist's speech.

https://www.facebook.com/UndergroundRaslatt/posts/3211250455865850?__cft__[0]=AZXus-IB0FyUx0Qi-7hzJn8wS5ekqnmC7bSCximXsOEe20bYddTbbRlz3JSB2fJjt_QqELAqXsOJU2zclItXIn_8yU6GaI5XdxCD_erVXKM4ZaoPhBs2X752B-c0zBkaxXss1F-YWS9Mtdzq72qk-whnj0ffAX1-9xO25pr3rCxs3g&__tn__=,O,P-R

alanm, TekkMarine and Denial like this.
  8. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Strix OC
    He is a racist because he is against a specific religion? I think you are getting different terms mixed up...

9. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Show me someone who's Islamophobic and doesn't also hold racist ideologies.

10. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Strix OC
    Even if that was the case, that's entirely besides the point... you are saying he is a racist cause he is speaking against islam... islam is a religion, not a race, thus he is NOT a racist for speaking against islam.

11. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090-48GB-900W
    The World needs Love!

We, (as individuals) also need to retain our personal right to privacy.

PS: I am a true US hardcore conservative.

[​IMG]

:D

12. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    For you, not for me.

13. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4090 GOC
    Further meetings by Rasmus Paludan have been denied by the Police in other cities due to fear of new riots. And it helped as no more riots took place.

14. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Strix OC
    So the muslims managed to overrule the right to freedom of speech by behaving as... yeah... what a victory for the swedish society. Glad i live on the other side of the pond.

15. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Other side of the pond seems to have as much issues with freedom of speech tho. For entirely different reason tho.

Airbud likes this.

16. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090-48GB-900W
    Elon Musk is going to fix that Twitter crap!

17. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Strix OC
    By other side of the pond i mean denmark... not 'murica.

18. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Almost 30 years ago, my father went to work to Germany for a few years.
    But one time, at night, he and a friend were walking in the city, when a group of neo-nazis showed up, and started walking to them. They could clearly see they were foreigners.
    My father and his friend thought they were done for. The neo-nazis started to surrounded them and pushed them against a wall.
    My father and his friend barely spoke German so the only thing they could say was "Portugiesisch" and show their ID.
    The neo-nazis just replied "Portugiesisch, gut, gut". And let my father and his friend go, without a single scratch.
    The reason was simple, Portuguese had the good reputation be being hard working, honest, not causing trouble and not breaking the law.

anticupidon and Airbud like this.
  19. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Me too :)

20. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Glad to see a civil discussion about a very difficult subject for once without name calling and other shenanigans like politicians do...

anticupidon and Airbud like this.