What's all this about Illuminati?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Phragmeister, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    What a dumpster fire. LMAO.

2. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Probably because most people are being rational towards other people's points of view and opinions. It happens, occasionally.

Dragondale13, Serotonin and airbud7 like this.
  3. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Very true. I haven't seen any arguments. Not sure why that user expects this to be closed.

4. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Political!? Now if we were to name a certain former governor of Mena Arkansas, having a brother who "has a nose like a vacuum", with allegations of aiding a certain Gov't agency of bringing in tonnes of "coca-cola" into the US illegally, then it'll be political....but it's not. :)

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
  6. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I guess because it's from over 50 years ago. It's history now not politics :)

7. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    This is not politics. And do not be that guy who just wants to silence everyone who dares to speak something you do not want anyone to speak about.

Instead opt not to read it. This thread is partly nonsensical, partly funny. Some are just blowing out steam. It is PUB forum, have fun, don't try to ruin fun others have.

Go look for "Clever Insults thread". And I know what you would ask for there.

BTW. TO politics. Today @Hilbert Hagedoorn closed that "Methane" thread which had potential for great memes. But Hilbert, do you even know what advertisements this very forum displays?
    "Swedish referendum", "Brexit consequences", "The Brits are Stunned - Pounds Could Be Abandoned", ...
    Forum itself bombards its members by something they should not be talking about by rules!

Edit: And this is in private mode browsing with google being blocked from gathering any user data, and I am not searching for any political stuff on this machine. Nor I am logging in with my G-Account for it to know anything from other browsers on other machines.

Dragondale13 likes this.
  8. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    LOL not for me. I get "Nvidia Tesla GPUs", "Back to school Gaming sale", "Corsair H100 pro".
    And of course "Nvidia RTX - graphics reinvented" :D

Never ever have I seen anything politics related being advertised/linked on Guru3D

9. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Political are usually those on top/bottom. Those 2 blocks with advertisement in middle usually show GPUs/Fashion. Maybe provider of that analyzes it based on entire activity of our Work VPN.

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I’ve only gotten tech ads too... usually msi and Corsair. I want raytraced uwp ads dammit :(