What would you do?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Extraordinary, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Adil0n

Adil0n Active Member

GPU:
    POV GTX 470 1Gb
    I think that you can actually electrify it... there are electric shepherds, they're use to create an "invisible barrier" for animals, if the law tells you something you just can blame your "neighbors cat" comes into your house and gets your dogs nervous. I know some of the brand petsafe, it's not much high voltage but I think it's enough to scare anybody. There are also electrified mats used for cats too but as far as I know they're not weatherproof.

Barbed wire sounds good too... and also now that you have the camera looking at a point if I were you I'll leave that one at plain sight as a decoy, get another one and put it on an angle that really can record the guys trying to sneak in while their faces are still uncovered.

2. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    I bet some gurus want to take away your 980!

Protect it with your life!

3. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    :D lol loving some suggestions, robocop and landmines :D

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800XT GamingX
    What Yecnot said plus then some:

take a couple of (preferably big, male, with impulse control issues) your friends with you, pretend you're leaving the house. Try to do this at a time when the van is most likely to drive by.

Sooner or later the van'll show up. Round up the van so it can't leave and have someone write the license plate number up (which alone might be enough to keep them from returning).
    Confront them, with talk first, telling them to stay away. They sound like a bunch of cocky scumbags, that cockiness may well disappear if they're caught like this.

If talk fails, well, that's where your friends (and that crowbar of yours) come in.
    Just make sure you don't make the initiative and have your neighbour "witness" this in case you need to go to the cops (="they started it").
    If nothing else, the cops must do something at that point. Of course, be careful all the way.

5. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Vega56 8GB
    Always fun while playing with the dog. :giggle2:

6. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Master Guru

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    if u are to offer the free tea n biscuit then later in evenin the beer for me an my men we will sit in u yard for free. they will not ocme in to u house then if they do they will got the pain they have never had before we will see to them.

we will need plug for are laptops tho an cover if it rains. how far are u u can pm me, we can do it for a week to test (start) but we cant stay forever i will ahve to take to my men first.

7. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    Have they come by again? Any updates?