What weapon did you hate most in BF BC2?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Mr_Alexander, Jul 30, 2011.

1. JmanEspresso

JmanEspresso Member Guru

GPU:
    SLI GTX980 FTW
    AR- Probably the AEK on most days, but Ive thrown a red dont on it and its OK if you're feelin it. But otherwise, I like most all the ARs. I stick with the XM8 or the AN-94 mostly. Sometimes I like to use the F2K.

SMG-Like all of them except the XM8C. I just can't use that gun. Favorite is either the 9a-91, or the PP2000.

LMG- Not sure cuz I dont play Medic much, but I like the M-249 Saw.

Sniper Rifle- Idk. I dont play recon with a rifle. When I play Recon, its with a Shotty, and Im as close to the objective as an Assault, throwin motion balls everywhere. No offense to the RARE good sniper, but staying in spawn is not how you win.

Shotguns-I struggle with the Spas. But Im pretty good with the reload cancel, so I usually use the 870 or the NS.

All kit ARs- M14. Cant use it. I do like the G3 tho. 4xscope, and the stabalizing grip(MMN AR+ or somethin)

Pistols- No complaints here. The M93R is good, but only close range. I like the rex, but my go to is usually the M9.

Most used Kit- XM8/AN-94, M9. If my team isn't moving up, Ill equip smoke grenades w/ extra grenades so I can push up myself with my own cover. If they are moving up, I equip the 40mm shotgun. I like to use either Magnum Ammo or the Stabalizing grip, and then I always just use faster reload for vehicles.

Generally I play Rush. I want to play conquest more, but when you rarely have anyone to play with, conquest feels pointless. And I only use TDM for trying new things out, or to warm up. 24/7 Isla is a great way to learn a weapon/technique.

2. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    so does cod4 and cod5, after that its crap.

3. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    Everyone who answered M93R was correct. The worst and least balanced weapon in the game.

The only way I could ever use it effectively was to insert the barrel into the enemy's mouth and mash the trigger. Damage per second and accuracy made the gun almost useless. Three 3-round bursts to the head at point blank is a kill. Sounds like an old telephone when it hits.

The M14 isn't so bad once you get used to looking through the tiny ghost ring.

4. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    I wouldn't call it worst, every time I've ever had to use it, I always got the kill. It's pretty fun actually. Maybe I'm just good at the game, idk.

5. anub1s18

anub1s18 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX2070S /WC
    clearly u just dont know how to use it cause it works fine when i use it, and it's saved my butt a lot of times (panic spray ftw:p).

but most hated gun i would say the VSS (atleast in hardcore mode)

full auto 2hk sniper ftl :(

6. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790

the G3 is my favorite weapon in the game. sure it has huge recoil, but as long you dont just fire it non stop its a great weapon as it kills in 3 shots to the body.
    also it sounds ****ing amazing, and better than anything else in the game.

i hate the STG.77 AUG.

7. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    M14, i really can't get used to it. You take more time aiming after each shot than you actually shoot .... I pretty much like everything else, i usually switch between weapons to keep the fun. And the AN-94, once you get use to it, it's a BEASSSTTT, that's by FAR my favorite weapon.

8. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    If you can use the AN94 or even the G3, I'm certain you can get used to the M14.

One of the great things about the M14 is the 10 round mag. Great for letting go with a volley of shots. I also find it's much easier to use than the Garand. Lower recoil, post front sight, larger capacity, easier to handle for follow up shots.

The one thing you need to get used to is the small sight apeture. If you scope in and you're off centre, it can be hard to find the target through the ring.

9. Beast

Beast Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    I used to hate the VSS because whenever I would pick it up I couldn't kill anyone with it.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I decided to practice with it and realized how awesome it really was. It's now my favorite sniper rifle.

10. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING
    This..

11. dshramek

dshramek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    vss + red dot is a death machine. My favorite combo

12. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    The problem with the G3 isn't the recoil, it's just that it never hits anything. And I'm not a player that uses weapon handling, especially as a class that I'm most likely using the G3 with like engineer. I'd rather use a more class specific perk or magnum ammo.

The AUG is amazing with magnum rounds, tears people apart.

I always use this with the standard scope and get headshots galore. It's quite accurate at range.

13. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    I hate the CG, and this comes from someone who runs around with the AT4 all the time...

Don't really have a "favorite" gun though, as I've long since memorized how long it takes for each gun to reset to center after a single shot, so I'm proficent with all of them. AGain, in a BF game, there is almost never a reason to not single shot in quick bursts.

14. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    I don't really like the PKM or XM8 machinegun or the M93 pistol. The M14 is alright but should be better balanced by having a larger magazine. My friend has an m1a and it has 20 round magazines. The 4x sight is stupid looking and should have a crosshair instead of the dumb chevron.

15. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Master Guru

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    nothin is worse than havin no weapon to hold at all

16. Meta|Gear

Meta|Gear Pretty Hate Machine

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 Dual-X 3L
    any of the engineer weapons

17. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    Actually, they are pretty balenced if you know how to use them right. The entire kit is more useful then in BF2 [unless you had the P90 unlock :p].