What title are you currently playing ?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by teots, Jan 19, 2023.

1. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I've been playing Jedi Survivor only since it released, game of the year no doubt for me, incredible game.

vestibule and pegasus1 like this.
  2. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    How did you like Xen?

I loved the (too short) horror section in the pitch black lab with the HEV suit zombies.

Raserian and coc like this.
  3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I tried Blood through Raze once a while back, it didn't feel right to me.

I'll stick with nBlood personally.

4. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Last of us on PC. Started slow and stiff, but gets better.

5. vestibule

vestibule Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX6600XT
    This game sends me up the wall the way it micro manages textures, oh and the game, Control ultim8.
    Do you see what I am saying.:)
    texture flop2.jpg

XenthorX and Undying like this.
  6. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Outlast Trials

crazy ****

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    D2.8, I just can't get enough of them weapon and magic effects lol and of course story evolving all the time:D

20230425211835_1.jpg

Desktop_2023_04_02_00_28_39_400.jpg

Desktop_2023_02_23_22_11_29_476.jpg

fluidz likes this.
  8. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  9. Raserian

Raserian Master Guru

GPU:
    It's amazing game from start to finish and easily the best looking game on source engine. I loved the challenges, finally a proper FPS game, that is not shying away from difficulty and non-linear levels, if I say I died a lot in this game, that's an understatement. Although, I must say some fights were not really done well, you cannot really finish them without exploiting the map in some way and some sections are just poorly optimized, leading to FPS losses and lagging (yes in a single player game). I really hope those things do get fixed in the future. Also you mention the HEV zombies, it's a shame no members of the survey team were left alive. I think it's a missed opportunity, to interact with other scientists on Xen and hearing their story would be awesome.

10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I've been playing a little of Elex 2... the FOV in it is so awkward feeling, and no option to change it.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    No idea, I was just in it for lots of legendary shards and bright dust :D

12. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 12GB
    Lately, Tears of the Kingdom, and Vermintide 2, both amazing really for their respective reasons. I really liked BotW, didn't think it was the best game I had ever played, but I did enjoy it. I think that TotK is simply a better, more refined version so I'll keep at it at my pace. It took me 5 years to finally finish BotW, played it On and Off, with long periods of hiatus. So when I say I'm playing TotK then yeah right now I am. But I might take a break for months if not a year at some point, and then go back at it, until it's done. With Vermintide 2 I just wanted to play something akin to Left 4 Dead again. I recalled I did have Vermintide 2 on Steam but never installed it (probably was part of my sometimes-not-thought-out purchases during Holiday Sales or something along the lines). I did play the first one, although not that much. But this second game is actually really good, having a blast playing it coop with my cousin too.

13. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    I just finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed and am resuming Trails of Cold Steel 4. I also recently started playing Honkai Star Rail and so far it's fantastic. Also free.

14. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    Use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/control/mods/90
    Its from one of the devs of the game - adds native HDR, improves DLSS, enhances RT and fixes/increases memory texture settings.

vestibule likes this.
  15. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    I just finished the ME trilogy (legendary edition) and it was awesome. I had played 1 and 2 before but never 3, so this was my first time completing the trilogy. I also finished Ghost Wire: Tokyo and was surprised how much I liked it. Atomic Heart was better than expected and just finished that too.

Now I am working on Kena: Bridge of Spirits which I love so far. Also installed The Outer Worlds but have not started it yet - anyone have any experience with it?

XenthorX likes this.

16. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Installed Aliens Colonial Marines with tons of mod and played it with DSR on 8K res, not that bad of a game but really lacks polish.
    Currently, playing Jedi Survivor, Dead Island 2, and soon Diablo IV(waiting impatiently for Tekken 8!).

17. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Did you remember the cfg file tweak to correct the misspelling that affects the Xeno AI?

18. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700(non-xt)
    I was playing DC universe online but found it too easy so I only played the main missions. I'm currently giving Champions Online a go.

I might give Star Trek Online a go.

19. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Redneck Rampage :( (2nd playthrough), cuz i was still into the build engine vibe after Blood.

But kidding aside, i'm having fun with it despite it's flaws.

20. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I've started playing Everspace 2 again since it was released from beta to version 1.0.

They call it better than Freelancer but i'm still not convinced - “Everspace 2 is not Freelancer. It's better.” - PC Gamer.

Freelancer was so good i keep trying to find an equal but they keep turning up short.

Man i really want a remake of Freelancer with a nice modern game engine. It would be on my wishlist that's for sure.

Reclusive781 likes this.