What is the worst thing you're ever eaten?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Renegade8100, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I've eatin a ton of horrible things in my life. Just now I found a can of tuna in the back of my pantry from 1999 that I just scarfed down. Last year I ate a package of pork roll from a company that went out of business over a decade ago. What is the nastiest/worst thing you've ever eaten? Old ass candy doesn't count unless open lol! I once drank a 8oz glass of malt vinegar as part of a dare when I used to be a waiter. I yacked in the sink at the end of my double and i had hot flashes lol

2. KevKiev

KevKiev Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6970
    like most guys at some point (I'm hopin'?:D), cigarettes butts in beers (cans) I mistook for mine. ("But I didn't inhale!... er, ingest!")

3. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    LOL oh god man, yeah i asked my cig in my cup only to drink it like 10 minutes later and expell it

4. Little

Little Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070S 2.1/15.8
    army chow (food)

5. XL_ence

XL_ence Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 DC2T
    two entire raw onions, and not the little tiny ones. couldnt taste anything for a week.

6. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    **** on a shingle?

7. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    at college/uni i was on my last beer, i knocked it on the carpet which was horrid and had to suck it up fecking dustballs and all, ewwww, it was nasty, but the price i had to pay

tbh now im working i just throw out stuff that looks anyway odd and if chicken s anyway smelly i throw it out, ive had severe food poisoning twice and its not worth it

I regularly eat duck eggs i get off my dads ducks 1 month after theyre laid and theyre sublime

8. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Well its naughty to say :p but it was stinky

9. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    haha, poor girl

10. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970 Engineering
    Uni...Sea Urchin.

Quite possibly, I ended up with the middle grade, it tastes like condensed piss with a texture to match...there's not enough rice or nori on the planet to make that crap edible!

Just for future reference, next time you're bellied-up at a quality sushi bar, order a single piece of Uni just to see...lots of people love it!

SushiFAQ on Uni

Second to that, and not by far, is Peyote...literally *the* most bitter thing I've ever ingested - it will actually sheet water poured on it rather than soak it up...and those little cactus 'hairs' - if you're not careful, you get those little fkers all in your tongue and down your throat - but the overall experience, especially in the Sweat, is more than worth it!

Psychlone

11. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    ****in duck eggs?

12. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080/intel4400
    About 6 jalapeno peppers (the dried ones)..... It was really nice for the next week where i couldnt taste what i was eating.

13. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    Oysters, can't stand the things.

Every now and then I think I like them. YUK.

I don't know how anyone likes them, it's like going down to the pier and licking the poles underneath.

14. renohol

renohol Member

GPU:
    GTS240
    Liver easily, and the worst thing i drank was in 3rd grade when my "friend" as his scary cousin tricked me into sipping a beer that was really p:(

15. Clawedge

Clawedge Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    i once ate a cockroach, it was dead, dried up and mixed with some snack. it smelled only when it mixed with my saliva. :puke2: :3eyes:

16. BaDmOfO

BaDmOfO Maha Guru

GPU:
    2 x Evga sc GTX 780
    Live ants... at first for a bet. Then several times after that for shock value. I ate a live goldfish once, the ants were worse though, there is kind of a bitter taste to them.

17. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    You native?

18. clintonius

clintonius Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512
    Seconded. I tried it on a dare once. My sister told me that her ex loved it and said it "tasted like the sea." I shared the experience with my brother, who also loves it, and he said it "tastes like the sea."

Well, let me tell you something. The sea tastes like SH!T. Do NOT put this stuff in your mouth. It feels like salted slug and tastes even worse.

19. MOFO64

MOFO64 Banned

GPU:
    9800GTX+ & 8800GT softTH
    I used to eat worms for a dare when I was a kid. Snotters too :)

As an adult though, it's gotta be raw steak. I came home pissed one night to find my street had a power cut :( I was starving so thought "bugger it" when I saw the uncooked meat in my fridge.

It actually tasted quite nice at the time, lol

The next day however, I almost hurled my load at the sight of the piece I'd left.......it didn't look too healthy. :puke2:

20. Thug

Thug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Caviar.

That stuff is disgusting.