What is a good MMORPG to play right now with friends?!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by mf2385, Feb 10, 2013.

1. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Said a guy at gaming/hardware forum :p

But anyway give Rift a go. think you trial is up to level 20. Personally i didnt really like it. GW2 was much better for me, but there arent that much PvE, still fun to level.

2. daffy101

daffy101 Active Member

GPU:
    7800XT
    You can also try The age of Conan which is F2P but having played most MMO'S at some point or another I am beginning to feel the golden age of MMO's has past. Where People were polite and helpful and played to benefit their guilds has long gone replaced by screaming juveniles whose only aim in life is to try and insult everyone around them to make themselves feel superior and want instant epic rewards for spending 20 minutes playing. Personally if EA hadn't have killed Swtor before its release (serious lack of bug fixes some of the bugs and problems now where there all those years ago in the very first beta) it would have been a solid competitor. WoW has been fading year after year it will never die but in its time it has been responsible for the deaths of a lot of very competent MMO's almost killing the genre.

TL:DR Try Conan

3. mf2385

mf2385 Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    I definitely tried AoC, good game had a max level ranger and some other toons. It was actually a fun game. I enjoyed it.

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    While we are on MMO topic, does anybody play wow on european servers? If so any chance you can send me resurrection invite? If i am right it gives 7 days free.

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    wow has lore? LOL.

asherions call had lore, the old republic has lore, guild wars has lore, wow never had any decent lore to be found anywhere.

6. Scerate

Scerate Guest

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    i can if you still want that scroll

7. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    If you are not the reading type then no there is no lore. WoW keeps making reading less and less important by adding important character voices here and there, but you can't satisfy the lazy. SWTOR is a good example of how NOT to go fully voice mmo lol It's convenient, but it's only fun the first time.

8. Vandrende Pind

Vandrende Pind Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5870 Vapor-X
    I'm gonna check out Rift, nice there's a free version. I wonder if I'll like it better than Star Trek Online, which I'm having some good fun with now.

9. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    If you want hardcore raids hands down rift. I used to be in this guild invictus top dps couple times rocking a mage defilemancer but now that spec is outdated rift is umatched when it comes to hardcore raiding. Now for relaxation i play TSW more than GW2. TSW looks really good when maxed out it has direct x tesselation and the quest is pretty cool.

10. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Best game is EVERQUEST 2 hands down simply the best there is. Don't even consider world of warcraft it's pure trash and for 5-10 year old kids.

11. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    It's not F2P.

12. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    ok, there's no sub. happy?

13. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    would like to point out AC had no voice acting you had to read EVERYTHING.

some games have good lore some game have crap lore that does not even mesh with the universe they are supposedly in. wows "lore" often ran afowl of established warcraft canon, and its was not good period.

14. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    Rift grab 2011 best mmo of the year. So rift >>>>everquest plus the 20 man raids in rift is brutal fun. And also the never ending contents,patches and new raids makes u wana work harder on the game or ull get left behind in gear. Rift gets really fun when you hit level 50 but leveling from 1-50 its okay

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  15. MMORPGVET

MMORPGVET Guest

GPU:
    The Best of the Best

If its a GOOD MMORPG your looking for then Rift from Trion Worlds is for you.

It is FREE TO PLAY until level 20 using Rift light, more than enough time to get the hang of the game and see if it is for you.

Yes it has a monthly cost but is 10-15 a month really so much to ask for a month of entertainment?
    Think about it. You can buy a game for a weeks worth of fun or pay for rift for twice the fun.

Rift uses an amazing class system that lets you Literally make your OWN class.
    Choose one of four base classes and then mix and match "souls" to determine your abilities and role.

Warcraft may have dual classing but Rift has QUAD classing.

Your not in Azeroth anymore folks, this is Rift and it is an experience that you can try now with Rift light.

Don't miss out click the link below to find out how much has been missing in your lives.

https://rift.trionworlds.com/accoun...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

16. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Ive started playing SWTOR and really enjoying it! Quest system is pretty sweet! F2play doesnt really restrict you from leveling and getting gear, but after level 10 you get reduced XP.

Either way ive subscribed for a month, really enjoying it!