What is a good budget BT headset?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography, Home and Portable Electronics' started by 386SX, Sep 21, 2022.

1. 386SX

386SX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Vega64 RedDevil
    Hi all.

I search for a cheap but sturdy BT headset for office use. Good voice quality (both directions) is needed. Optimal would be ANC with an option / a key to disable / enable it as required.
    The battery should last at least 20 hours or more.

They should work with a 3CX PBX desktop client (Windows).

Any ideas? So far I found this which is very cheap, so I am tempted to try ....
    https://skinflint.co.uk/creative-sound-blaster-jam-v2-51ef0950aa000-a2537581.html

Any ideas or suggestions? Price should stay below 100 Euros, the cheaper the better. But as I said, voice quality should be good to very good.

2. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Ti
    check out w830bt,I literally charge them once in two years' time.

386SX likes this.
  3. 386SX

386SX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Vega64 RedDevil
    They look nice and don't cost much. Definitely a product to consider, thanks! :)

How is voice quality? Or range? And because I saw a colleague today who has one of these: Does the mic focus on the speaker or does it record the whole room and the office next door like his one did today? :D
    I know some of these things are irrelevant if you live or work alone, but disturbing or upsetting if multiple people live or work with each other.

And most important: I don't want my colleagues to hear if and when I brew my coffee. :D :p