What happened to Bodar?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by dchalf10, Nov 15, 2011.

1. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I understand people have other things going on in their lives but I thought he was pretty much put on staff here and since then I haven't heard or seen anything...or heard him mentioned on here. Did he skip the country/internets or what...

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Beaux dropped on the overclocking investments and is waiting until something very new GFX wise is coming along (which is prolly a wise thing to do from a money point of view).

What many of you don't know is that he's a very talented singer and has a band, from what I understand he's touring lately.

3. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I see. I haven't seen any posts from Cowie et al regarding hardcore OC setups so I suppose people are just disinterested in it atm.

Thanks for the response too.

4. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 6800XT
    I too wondered what Beaux was up to. His album is really good though, i recommend giving it a listen

5. Andrés

Andrés Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
    What's the name of the album and where can I get it?

6. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    Yeah me too.:thumbup:

7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  8. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    beaux loy was supposed to send me an autographed cd years ago, that sob never did

9. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    And even if Bodar having some other stuff to do wasnt enough, Chispy is also selling his stuff. Not much heard from Cowie either (OC related), let alone Glenboy.

Meh. :(

10. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI

11. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    I'm listening to BODARS music right now. GOOD STUFF!
    I think I hear a little SEAL in there...That's a good thing.
    Hey BO come back sometime:ying:

12. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    :nerd: I remembered that but I've wondered the same thing too. Cant wait to hear from him again. It always warms the geeky side of my heart to see what he sets up (no homo).

13. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    quite the nice guy too

14. peanutmanak47

peanutmanak47 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    His music isn't something I would normally listen to , but its kinda catchy and pretty good.

15. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI

16. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    I must admit I had reservations to begin with. Mainly I think from my own prejudices about the obviously large amount of money the chap invested so quickly. His notoriety climbed very quickly, and I found myself a little uncomfortable. However, the chap is a seriously nice guy.

I wish him luck in his present endeavours and I hope he returns to max out some hardware for us soon. Also, remember the babe helper he had? *huba huba*

17. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090
    Well , Bodar is part of my overclocking Team PURE , we talk a lot in our private chat in the Forum , i will try to explain what happenned to Bodar in a few sentences. First he was in love with his 4 year girlfriend and planned to marry her , suddenly something happenned and they broke up , then Bodar went wild and to the Dark side jajaja ... he went out every night looking for babes to have fun with them ;) Party every night, drink a lot for days on end etc.. We tried to help him out and gave him advice , he was broken hearted and dissapointed as he was going to get married soon , then out of the Blue he went back together with his old girlfriend and since then anyone knows nothing about him , not even us at Team PURE. I will try to contact him for you guys to see if he wants to post something or comes back , but i doubt it. he made a 360 turn on his old lifestyle , I believe in my opinion that he got married and settle down and he does not wants to come back to his old lifestyle. I will send him a few messages to his private emails and will try to talk to him on MSN messenger or Skype , if im succesful i will post it right here , then we can hear the full story directly from him if he feels like it , remember everyone its entittled to a private life , even him been a super star singer and one of the best overclockers on the Planet.

18. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090
    Tommi Profesional overclocking its dying as a Hobbie , its getting way way too expensive and the hardware companies has taken advantages of us and hwbot and the recognition they got when we used to break world records using LN2 , they will send cherry pick cpus , gpus , memory , SSDs , motherboards and anything hardware related to a few in order to make them look as if they were the best hardware company and their products were the best based on the world records been broken with that highly bin cherry pick hardware , thats very very unfair practice , but it still happening. I know of some motherboard companies sending 100+ of Intel Core i7-3960X (Sandy Bridge-E) to be Bin by overclockers and break world records , unfair game play now :( and that its killing the Hobbie of overclocking , also all this new Revisions and changes of hwbot , changing constantly its a No Go and not welcome by a lot of overclockers , hence a lot of peole are leaving hwbot. Well my 2 cents :).

19. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Whatever happened to bodar i hope he is doing fine.

20. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    Maybe he quit the ice and realised overclocking just isn't that complicated.