What Do You guys do in your free time?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Stang289, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Stang289

Stang289 Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4890 Crossfire
    Well my free time is spent mostly on, hanging out with my best friends right now, but this fall ill get my hands dirty once again!

Im gonna start restoring a 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe(yes i had a 68, which some of you have seen pictures of, but that car was sold for 5 grand). This Car has no strings attached, it was given to me by my father.

Last summer i prepped it for primer but ill have to do that over again because it has moderate surface rust again(oh joy), The Body is good, it needs new door skins and floor pans, no rust out in the quarters or fenders :) . I plan on dropping a 289 Block down into the beast with a c-4 transmission.

The Motor is my favorite part because its gonna look something like this

Mods:
    347 Stroker Kit Including Crank
    351 Cleveland Heads Ported& prepped to mount on a Windsor Block(the 289 block)
    Eagle Rods & Pistons with ARP Bolts & Wrist Pins
    Hooker SuperComp Headers
    Ford Racing Camshaft

Yea thats what my project is gonna be for the next 2 years, and no its not gonna be painted for about 3 years, but it will be in primer by next summer(so i can take some pics for you guys!)

Ok, lets see what you all like, and sorry if i got into it a little bit i love cars lol.

2. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Well.. I used to do martial arts.. and now.. I'm doing nothing. And I mean.. seriously.. NOTHING. I don't got any friends here to hang with, but I got my brothers though, and I think they'd make up for every lost friend in the world. And nowadays I'm artistically moding my case (painting it, I mean.. pictures).

So, yes.. I live a boring life, but hell I'm very satisfied and lucky :D

3. Stang289

Stang289 Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4890 Crossfire
    thats all that matters so long as you enjoy it! :)

4. Munky

Munky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Geforce 6800 / AIW Radeon 9700 Pro
    friends, gaming, movies, pc stuff, music, surf the net, thats pretty much it

5. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce FX 5200 128 MB
    music, skateboard, hang with friends, AIM, looking forward to drums.

6. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 7800GTX 512mb
    School is closed so nothing at all I guess , well working 3 days from 9 to 3 for my new 6800Ultra lol......cleaning some party boats..

7. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    hehe cleaning up my partys:D
    nah my vacation just started and i'm spending a lot of time with my friends and i'm trying to find a descent job cuz i'm supposed to be broke but i'm not going to do no supermarket work again. Also i'm spending a lot of money(i don't have) on clothes..luckely i'm going to get some dope ass (expensive:p) shoes from my mom, Adidas Y-3's..i'd post a pic if xphoto wasn't down
    Oh yeah i'm re doing my room this summer, new paintjob, new floor and all that and i hope i'll manage to get my drivers license

8. Aidan777

Aidan777 Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2070
    Movies, PC, friends, Consoles..I have no life :p all related to games haha

9. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    U'll see me running down the road or across vast fields whether rain or shine... :p And on the basketball court. I think I'm addicted to working out. This is my typical day (all day IS my free time!;), I dont have a job...):

10am -1pm ~ I head to Gymn to lift weights/ play basketball/ and work on my game.
    1pm- 4pm ~ Nothing. This is when I usually get on Guru3D :D
    4pm-6pm ~ I have basketball games (2 basketball games back-to-back)

I come home, do nothing, watch TV, REST, then....

11pm -12am ~ I go running miles/ do ab workouts/ push-ups... etc/stretch

Then after showering I hit the bed like a rock. I do this for a whole month and a half during the summer and I'll be back to normal schedules when skools kick back again. YAY! :p

AND on weekends hang out with friends, watch movies, go out with girlfriend, etc...........

Last edited: Jul 12, 2004
  10. panZEr gt

panZEr gt Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 6800gt 433/1200 @ 1.4v AC-nv5 modded
    I uh... drink? Guess it comes with my occupation.
    Seriously though, when I'm not drinking I bbq, go to the gym when i can just because it's free, fix other ppl's comps (mostly virii and spyware), and i try to do whatever to keep me busy and save money at the same time cause I'm saving for a street bike.
    Tokyo is not but 2 hours away from here, but it's incredibly expensive so I stay the hell away. Once or twice is enough - besides it has nothing on NYC ;)

11. Six Shooter

Six Shooter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Radeon
    I spend most of my time doing nothing, the rest of my time I hang out with my friends, I drink lots and LOTS of beer, I game, at night I'm watching movies with my friends and um.. I barely sleep, and that's kinda killing me:O . Oh and I work in the archive of some company to make some money, and that's a very boring job, which I really, REALLY f*cking hate. But hey, I've gotta make cash somewhere.

12. MastA

MastA Guru3d's P.I.M.P.

GPU:
    BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC AGP
    playing CS 24/7 ;)

13. ma77%ew

ma77%ew Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire at. 9800pro
    i lead a dull life, since i finished school i havent been out in 3 weeks :(

14. Gilbo

Gilbo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    x800pro
    refer to sig

15. BigBluntKill3r

BigBluntKill3r Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6600-GT 128meg PCI-E
    I like to go biking,rollerblading,swimming and fishing since its summer time.In the winter play hockey and go snowboarding nothing else to do in the winter.

16. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra
    I have been doing a lot of fishing. On the weekends I will go camping somewhere. I also work out, reload (rifle cartridges), go shooting, swimming, or just veg out and watch tv.

17. moomin

moomin Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX560
    for the last 3 weeks ive been drunk most of the time, lol, just finished complusory education after like 12 years of skool, of course im going back to do a levels but the feeling that i never have to work again if i dont want to, is one to be celebrated, the drunken nights are on the decline tho as job searchin for the summer starts,

usally in my free time tho i play footy, music (60/70s rock) hang with friends and go to partys,

a typical teenager really :p

moomin

18. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    In my spare time I impregnate my wife, which after a few months leads to some masterbation as well :/ I shoot inanimate objects with assault rifles and other firearms to take out my weekly frustrations from working around a bunch of embiciles all week. I like to open the hood on my Comp TA #38 and pretend to know what Im doing :D. I mow my lawn what seems every 3 days in Alabama humidity in the summertime, the grass being like the Jungles of Vietnam after 3 FREAKIN DAYS! I get others to steal music and softwares from the internet for me so I dont get into any legal ramifications.

Besides that I mingle on IRC with me clanbuds, and go to about 5 or 6 forums I regular. This is everything I do besides the gaming thing.

19. omniviper

omniviper Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 6800 Ultra at 450/ 1.2
    - i was wondering whether the master word would come up since everybody does nothing and everybody are geeks. HEHHEEH!

20. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    all you gotta do is be married and have a very pregnant wife, and you will understand a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do heh heh.
    Oh and Im no geek just married with 8 month pregnant wife and very horny LMAO.