What are you proud of

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by proFits, Aug 7, 2009.

1. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    The threads old but I am throwing these up designed in Blender and built from paper and card. Based on vessel from The Expanse

MCRN Morrigan Class: Cu Chulainn

new3.jpg new8.jpg new4.jpg

UN Truman Class: Thomas Prince / Agatha King

trumanb.jpg trumanh.jpg

2. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    2070 subpar RTX OFF
    I'm proud to be an American, cuz at least I know I'm freeeeeeee... twang, twang, twiddle twang... God bless the USA... and nowhere else! :mad::confused:o_O

3. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    My mother tells me how proud she is of the man, husband and father I've become.I'm proud of my kids, the fact that this hobby has saved my job during the pandemic.All you guys willing to share your experiences in this field since the birth of the Internet.My country (geographically speaking of course) but the current admin needs to be commended for their handling of the situation so props to them.
    Last but not least my wife, though she still pisses me off from time to time and the fact we're celebrating our 14th Anniversary on Wednesday and I haven't become an abusive husband like so many around me.
    On that note, proud of not caring what anyone thinks, long as I'm doing the right thing.

XenthorX likes this.
  4. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    I am proud of my family. We have had ups and downs, but have all grown to be great individuals.

Personally I am proud of my achievements and friends I made in the military.

I am also proud of how I perform at my current place of work and the respect I receive through my efforts.

DocStr4ngelove likes this.