What are you like when drunk?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by evilkiller650, Jan 26, 2009.

?

What are you like when drunk?

1. My normal myself, just more confident.

25.3%
  2. Over confident

3.6%
  3. Cocky and Over confident but respect people still.

12.0%
  4. Cocky, Over confident and I like to cause trouble.

2.4%
  5. Quiet and calm.

12.0%
  6. Silly and immature.

10.8%
  7. A bit of everything....

25.3%
  8. I can never remember....

8.4%
  1. Kirkyl

Kirkyl Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX GTX 260 OC (Core 216)
    I always eat something an hour before i take on any booze,you don't get drunk as fast if you've eaten although you have to be cautious on how much food you have otherwise if you've ate too much it can be messy.

I always have half a subway before i visit the pink elephants.

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Well after years and years of training, i found my limit, and rarely go over the edge nowadays.
    so im My normal myself, just more confident.

3. GeoD

GeoD Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070
    im kinda of a mixed bag. im usually very calm and conversational, never cocky or abrasive. generally when i get drunk i become more gregarious and start buying drinks for strangers and stuff...

4. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    It really depends on who im with and how big of a group. Sometimes if im just with a buddy, we sit at a bar or wherever and talk about life. If its guys night out, I tend to be overconfident (because no one else seems to be) but I do end up walking away with a girls number or two.
    If im with my girls, im usually dancing/grinding so theres very little talking. I wouldnt approach other girls if im with them unless i knew them.
    We drink to let loose, I wouldnt ever get in a fight when Im drunk I think. I have gotten mad untill I passed out tho.

5. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    I'm But Kick Awesome. Just like always.

6. PHJF

PHJF Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970
    Never been drunk. I hate the taste of most alcohol (especially beer) and can't justify paying $xx for a simple beverage. I've only ever been buzzed at my sister's wedding (pounded down a few amaretto sours and sangria) and at a few christmas dinners (cheap sparkling wine). When I'm not paying anything for it, I gravitate toward fruity drinks (big whup, wanna fight about it?). My friends don't drink much either, so I don't sit around at bars drinking on weekends. On the other hand, my brother considers himself a connoisseur of beer and drinks it whenever he can, but he claims he is past the age of drinking to get drunk.

7. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Lol I have quite a story.

Well once I had an 18th of this girl which I wasnt really expecting to be invited to but whatever.

Since she was rich and I was told there was gonna be food and alcohol I was expecting the whole shebang.

So when I go there the food was meh and worse off the alcohol offered was wine and some beer, now one thing you should hate about meh is that I hate wine and im not particularly fond of beer, I was expecting the whiskey and spirits, so me and my friend bored ****less decided well its only wine and drank 2 bottles each + a couple of beers.

Not only did we get uber wasted and were uber loud and **** but I took 3 pisses in her drive and me and my friend pukes about 4 times around the garden.

Needless to say we were never invited again but it was ****ING hilarious.

There were some other random occasions, the time I slept while taking a dump drunk, the time my friends and I tried making Molotov cocktails drunk, the time I had a fight with a chair (I think the chair beat me but whatever and many others I dont remember) and many others.

8. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 @1.55ghz
    tsk tsk @ the kids in here talking about vodka the way they are. get something russian and dont be a puss :D vodkas my favorite

on topic, alcohol doesnt turn me into a goofball liek some of yuos apparently, i just cant control what comes out of my mouth (um, vocally. i dont puke ew thx). this is extremely bad for everyone else, of course, because most of everything that crosses my mind say 90% of the time is critical, mean ****.

oh, and maclaine: molotov cocktails? LMFAO!!1

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  9. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Dude, WTF? That exactly same as mine story. The girl who turned 18, more or less rich and most definetely I wasn't the person she usually invite...
    That's just weird how those story's look quite same. Anyway, before and while getting wasted I ate a lot of pizza.

10. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    I start to talk all sorts of junk but, nothing very mean or critical.

11. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    haha I guess alcohol brings us together...

12. soul8103

soul8103 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600M GT
    Talk hours of crap, loud, but respectful (of the ladies...)

13. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Depends on the crowds i am with.
    Even though i no longer use drugs but if i go out with friends that do and i drink to much my old self comes out and i am loud and plotting trouble like knifing the dealer and making money,no it has not come to that ,but very close

if i am with good friends and i am chillin drinking i get very confident and outgoing but respectful

but in the same respect if ppl start eyeing me wrong or starts trouble or bumps me i will swing.

at home it is a different story
    i find i have more patience,more laid back,and enjoy time with the family more lol

14. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    God, I cannot stand guys that get aggressive just because another guy looks at him. It just proves you have some kind of inner sexuality/confidence problem. I have never been at the end of it but from what I've seen, the aggressive one is always the first to fall if the police aren't quick enough to break it up!

15. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    I do have some confidence issues,but i never really met some one that does not have one in some form.
    That is not the reason behind the action though.

It comes from spending the majority of my youth up until age 22-23 in the ghetto's of NewYork,Where you know the certain look when someone is looking for trouble or is up to no good.

In the ghetto it was you or him/her
    At that time in my life i needed no booze or substance to start the action

Now it is only when i drink and if the mood is like that=very rare as i have grown as a person and as a father/husband and no longer believe violence is the answer to any issues.
    violence only promotes more violence,but i will not be defenseless in the same respect