1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what an 110euro card offers

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by aggelosforever, Jun 10, 2011.

1. aggelosforever

aggelosforever Member

GPU:
    gts 450 1gb
    i have bought a new pc windows 7 3.21ghz 4gb with no graphic card (there is one invisible) and i decided to buy a new one to start playing better games.. i dont know how its called but the only i know is that costs 110euro can you tell me what games i will be able to play with mid graphics?

2. Psycho101

Psycho101 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 460 SLI @ 850/4100
    It would be best if you could find out exactly what card it is that you have. While peopel can guess by the price, you may have gotten a great deal on a new gen card or bought a previous gen card that may be more powerful than its price would suggest.

Check what card it is by either looking in device manager (Right click My Computer > Properties > Device Manager) under the Display Adapters entry, or download and run GPU-Z.

3. Virtue

Virtue Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 WF3
    I just watched a movie for 7$, hope you can tell me if the movie was good or not

4. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX
    in spain you can get 5850 for 107€ (shappire one), that would be your best bet and would be able to mostly max every game atm.

5. fischju

fischju Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850
    110 euros will get you a surprisingly powerful card, but what's the model of your computer? You need to know if it has a free PCI-E slot and a PSU with a 12v rail capable of handling a new card.

By invisible I believe he means integrated, it hardly matters what it is.

6. aggelosforever

aggelosforever Member

GPU:
    gts 450 1gb

i have Intel(R) HD Graphics, according to gpu-z and also when i searched. on my pc rating gaming perfrmance have 4 rating and graphic 4.3

7. Thomas™

Thomas™ Banned

GPU:
    2 x GTX 295's Quad Sli
    So what your asking is what card is the best for 110 and what will it give you for performance?

8. aggelosforever

aggelosforever Member

GPU:
    gts 450 1gb
    the performance

9. angmar

angmar Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI Founders
    I think what hes saying is what is the best graphics card he can buy for that price he didnt get it yet. For a 110 euros your looking at a Radeon 6850 as your best bet for that price range. That will let you play all the newest games though you wont be maxxing them out.

If you can though I would reccomend you shell out the couple extra bucks for a Radeon 6950 1 gigabyte or a GTX 560....it will be well worth it. Though a 6850 is still a fairly decent card.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  10. aggelosforever

aggelosforever Member

GPU:
    gts 450 1gb
    I never had a great graphic card so i dont rly care to max out the graphics i just wanted to know a card of this cost can play mw3 or any other upcoming games on medium graphics? just not to stuck