We're giving away 3DMark 11 keys ....

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ricardonuno1980

ricardonuno1980 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti Classified :D
    I like Guru3d.com! :D

I have thread "your videocard (desktop/laptop) died to resurrect for FIX!!" and were helped this thread by guys. They can work to back life videocard(s) "died" after bake on oven!! :invasion:

I will be good luck! :D

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING
    ....also... this is why I like Guru3D..... :D

3. trentbg

trentbg Guest

GPU:
    nVidia
    What I like about Guru3D...well I follow the site since year one, and I have to say that I really like the progress and the growth of it, all the reviews got better and better through the years and all the news are nicely formatted and right where you need them, on a first page with very nice visibility and layout.

4. Peter Buxu

Peter Buxu Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OCX
    I like the reviews of hardware displayed here each month knowing the cons & pros of each & every product, I like the download section where you can download all the drivers & programs that you can dream on :p but far & foremost, I really like the RIG Of The Month section......every month I wait eagerly for it to see how beautiful the winning rig is & take notice of each rig to see how I can improve mines :D............Love you GURU3D; once I discovered you, I noticed that I couldn't live without you :)

5. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    +1..:grin:

6. dshramek

dshramek Guest

The thing I like the most about Guru3d is the community. The forums have been my second home for almost 5 years. I come here for advise that has helped expand my knowledge of building computers. Love it here.

7. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    That people know their Tech **** here, unlike most places.

8. Roboionator

Roboionator Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080TI
    Heloo
    Guru3d the besssssstttt testsss and more more.....:):):)

9. HellsAn631

HellsAn631 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 295 715/1250
    Guru3d has one of the most knowledgeable user bases out of any technology focused website. I'm not talking just about knowing lots about just technology, but about other life stuff too. Funny threads, like the vault of fail, and serious threads, pop up all the time. Combined with the amazing and extensive reviews, friendliness of forum users, and just being a great place to hang out, Guru3d will around for a very, very long time.

10. Matjuha

Matjuha Active Member

GPU:
    Asus ENGTX470 1280MB
    For me, the best things here are the reviews and the forum.
    I Really get alot of information here about everything. Reviews are nice, long and thorough.
    The forum has got a lot of subforums so it covers pretty much every technical devices/news/apps/and so on. :)
    And the users are very helpful and smart (o rly? :D )
    And when there is nothing else to do, then I lurk around here very often.

11. russ1

russ1 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Hurricane
    It's my homepage what else is there to say.

12. hugo19941994

hugo19941994 Guest

GPU:
    GTX580
    I must say that the thing I like the most of Guru3D is the "Rig of the month" contest! The reviews and the helpful people on the forum are great, but when i see a new rig of the month I get excited. It always gives me cool ideas for my rig which I mever end up doing...

13. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    Guru3d is my favourite place to go on the web and come to the site everyday looking for the latest news, the forum pub's vault of fail is hilarious and the frontpage is allways bang up to date with the latest tech information. I love the graphics card reviews as they are without doubt the most detailed and precise on the internet. Merry christmas Guru3d :)

14. Jellona

Jellona New Member

GPU:
    ASUS ATI Radeon 4870 1Gb
    Guru3d.com is really good site to find latest hardware and software previews and tests.

15. tenn

tenn New Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    guru3d is great because it makes the best unbiased and most extensive reviews. Personally I check in several times every day to update my self on what is new out there=).. Keep up the good work.

16. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I came here first for video cards reviews. They're always good, balanced, no-nonsense.
    Forums are great too. You can find so many gentle people here, with comprehensive knowledge. Ask just about anything computer-related (and not only) and get great answers.

Be warned, however. If you start visiting Guru3D, you may stay here forever.

17. johnny_h

johnny_h Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 480
    I like Guru3D because of the way they explain the hardware in terms that a simpleton can understand

18. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    no1 fan, give me one key please :D

19. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    First three things that I like

First three things that I like:

1) Coolness of the moderators

2) Hardware review's are one of the almost complete review's and I like that.

3) Great forum with interesting members.

20. mrclass

mrclass New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte Geforce GTX980
    Guru3d is kick-ass

Guru3d is one of my favorite sites. For me it's a must visit on a daily basis because simply I choose my hardware according to the posted reviews. If a part doesn't get Guru3d's recommendation, I never think about buying that part whatsoever. Guru3d's honesty in reviewing hardware is amazing; if they don't like the product they simply say that. I also like appreciate Guru3d's effort in staying up to date in documenting new product releases, new show case events, and new 3rd party company competitions. Guru3d you're simply kick-ass; keep up the good work!