We're giving away 3DMark 11 keys ....

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    As you guys know 3DMark 11 launches later today, in the good spirit of the release we'll be giving away a couple of 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition keys courtesy of Guru3D and MSI.

If you like to win one of the 20 Advanced Edition keys, then just reply in this thread and let us know what you like about Guru3D.com

One post per user / Runtime is until launch / any forum registrant may enter.

---- CONTEST CLOSED ----

Drumroll -- And the winner are:

Steve-
    WhiteLightning
    waway625
    isidore
    Funky Doodle
    perosmct
    Enmity
    Angelus
    Stupendous Man
    Detection
    H-Ackermans
    Mannerheim
    harkinsteven
    sniperbr0
    lmimmfn
    stone-eye
    Stromgold
    Mouku
    gloves085
    Li4m79
    HellsAn631

Winners have been PMed a key - Oh and Unwinder got Disqualified ... ;)

2. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 480 SC
    I'd have to say the thing I like the most about Guru3D.com are the unbiased reviews. Many sites have bias views on products they review but you guys always seem to put the information out there based on facts and not BS! No hidden agendas and plenty of information on the products reviewed, whats not to like? :D

3. NaMcO

NaMcO Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX580
    What i most like about GURU3D are the reviews, the way they are presented in clear language and good mood. It's always a pleasure to read them:cheers:

4. serialnumber201

serialnumber201 New Member

I like the concise website format, informative previews and reviews, and the dedicated reader interaction - such as this here.

Thanks

5. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Super Jetstream
    Learned a lot from Guru3D, (dwelling here since 2003), from the detailed and unbiased reviews to great community in the forums :D

6. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    oh can i please have one ? What i like about guru3d ? i like the reviews, and it has a great community.

7. csabaryu

csabaryu Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 460 GTX OC
    I would like one please, being a guru3d fan for years, however just registered, read a

lot of great news and reviews I check the site everyday and also for nvidia drivers.

Cheers.

8. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    What I like most about Guru3d has to be the community (especially the gaming community here), and also the informative articles that lets you in on all the juicy tidbits that hardware has under that bonnet. Not forgetting our resident Unwinder for Rivatuner and MSI Afterburner and Japamd for his great RadeonPro utility.

9. verwooks

verwooks New Member

GPU:
    8800 GTX x2
    Don't need to say much.

Guru3d=NR1 site for tech junkies.

Merry Christmas :)

10. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    This site is one of my main sources of information, checking every day several times.

11. TDurden

TDurden Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    I like reviews, previews and the community and visit this site regularly at least few times per day :) I guess it became like a habit :) definitely one of the most popular tech site from my bookmarks.

12. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    I love You Hilbert! ( In anyway You want it )

13. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    I like Guru 3d for the detailed reviews of the latest IT hardware. I especially enjoy the graphics card reviews and the associated benchmarks. But what really keeps my coming back to Guru 3d is the diverse community which is bonded by a common interest and it self which as a whole is an amazing resource for everything from computing to life in general.

14. Kaktus

Kaktus Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GT 960
    Well i like Guru3d for it's folding community. Everything else is just a plus point for me. Especially the reviews!

15. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I like guru3d.com because the community is awesome..the admins are awesome and the reviews are as trustworthy as they get :D and because they are giving me 3dmark keys XD.

16. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    Awesome reviews and nice forum. Me likes. VGA charts ftw!

And I'd like to have a key :)

17. YWAGMOTH

YWAGMOTH Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    i see this site (guru3d.com) everyday for the past 6 years, and i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, so you ask me what i like the most about this site?

my answer is everything, the quality of the writing, the looks of the site, and the speed getting new reviews out every day.

If i´m buying a new piece of hardware the only place i search for a review is here so that should mean alot. besides all that the forum is amazing, with people always ready to help.

all of us guru3d members deserve a key

18. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    The thing I like most about Guru3D is that despite our different backgrounds, we all generally get along. Also, the almost ludicrous amount of knowledge floating around for anyone interested to draw on. And last, but not least - the awesome reviews.

19. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Fantastic prize and website!
    (Not interested in a key, just wanted to say that).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  20. Hans Dampf

Hans Dampf Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 5970 H2O + GTX470 H2O
    I like Guru3D, because it is the best 3D-hardware review and forums site on the net - reading it since I have the internet access - and I was an 'early adoptor' at that time ;-) Great community in the forums and help for anyone facing questions with his computer setup!
    :thumbup:​