Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by crushilista, Feb 18, 2010.

1. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080
    Had a nightmare 2 weeks ago where i was seeing myself rotting while being alive. :puke:

Another one i had recently was me loosing my memories of everyone i knew and had to re-discover who i was all over again. :3eyes:

2. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    I can't remember the weirdest dream I've had because I've had a LOT, but what I want to know its... 17 and 280 pounds!? Sweet Zombie Jesus!

3. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Lol. I'm dieting now and I've gone down 2 pants sizes since I started a week and a half ago.

4. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 5700 8GB
    In the dream I realize that I have killed someone, and remember how and where I got rid of the body (don't remember the detail anymore) and that I'd have to live with this knowledge for the rest of my life. Surreal and absolutely horrifying.

Another nightmare which I remember atm is that I was dreaming about sleeping in my own bed, but the bed was...alive, it breaths and each time that happens my body rises a bit and lowers as well. I woke up at this point and once I was awake it still felt like the bed was breathing. Didn't know for a while whether to move or not, perhaps it could detect me :3eyes: :wanker:

There are probably tons more, especially while growing up and while having a fewer, this results into the weirdest dreams ever.

I kind o like weird dreams, too bad they're not that common anymore, it's a personal cinema with one very captive audience. If I wake up from such a dream and I have time I try to sleep a bit more too see if the dream continues... they are harmless after all. :)

There are btw, good dreams as well. The flying dream...I never flew but I swam in the air (I used to swim a lot and I instantly saw that these were connected)

Walking in underwear dream, with no pants and perhaps even nothing below the belt at all changed with time as it didn't bother me at all to walk nude in school. Weird, but I interpreted this a better confidence. Or perhaps I knew it was just a dream?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010

5. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Master Guru

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    Be careful man! They say these dreams are the body telling us something is happenin! In this case it couldbe that your skin is rotting or it could be metahporic and mean that you are someone else trapped in another body and you need to break free from it, do you get what i mean?

To me it seems you have identity crysis, maybe you are a gay man who is really straight and doesn't know it, or you could be woman trapped in a mans body or worse! you need to get this sorted as soon aspossible

6. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080
    Lmao.....nope i dont think these are the causes. It just might be the thing that i have way too much stuff on my mind with family and my brain might be displaying how i feel at the current state when everything just goes wrong around me within the family.