Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by crushilista, Feb 18, 2010.

1. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    The weirdest dream I ever had started in Wal-mart. I walked to the back where the orange juice was kept, and I saw my Social Studies teacher. "These oranges are too orange!" he screamed. "That's because it's christmas!" I yelled back (I was very angry for some reason), then he threw it on the ground and walked away.

I then went to the front of the store, mounted a penny pay horse (I'm 17 and 280 pounds... just throwing that in there) and in front of me every girl i've ever asked out or had emotions for was making out with another guy on the check outs. I just rocked back and forth and watched.

Anyone else have weird dreams like this?

2. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    Latest one I remember, there were large cubes in my mouth, thought they were ice cubes but they were made of glass, then they promptly started smashing and i had a mouth full of glass.

wasnt very pleasant

also, the ending of yours is brilliant

3. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    Well, there was one...

It was me and, since I don't have hours to type this one post, the one that got away (still best friends). She was lying on... something. Like out of Snow White kind of ****. Whatever she is typically lying on. Anyway, I walked to her, kissed her on the lips as she was lying down. Don't rightly remember what happened after that, but the last thing I remember was her being stood up opposite me, and, I **** you not, she turned in to Freddy Krueger.

And that's all I remember. Except I remember throwing around ice cream at each other at some point as well (holding a tub and scooping it out before throwing it).

I used to wonder why I remember so few of my dreams. Was a bit obvious after that.

4. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Being chased by soldiers who were shooting at me, seeing an old couple in a car, jumping into the car and yelling DRIVE!
    Soldiers opened the car doors and shot me several times in the chest,

I can still remember the feeling of the bullets and in my dream I died, as I died in my dream I woke in real life

---

I die in my dreams a lot, I fall off cliffs and hit the bottom and die, one time I was in a elevator which shot up out the top of a building - I can remember the feeling in my stomach as we fell to the ground and died in that one too

5. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    All my dreams are nightmares, that one to a much lesser extent lol. I went off my pills one day to see what would happen and I honest to God had about 22 nightmares that night.

6. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    I once actually dreamt that I went to hell ... no kidding!
    There was a big room with two threadmills which delivered fairy cakes and our job was to eat them. They were small and very delicious with strawberry and chocolate, and there constantly arrived new ones. We were supposed to eat, eat, eat, eat, eat and then suddenly we were informed that some new invention was made. It was a syringe they injected in us in order to remove night. With this new invention we could keep eating fairy cakes all day and night long without any pause.
    So I dreamt I was there for over 1 week, eating one cake every five seconds.

But then my family called a meeting to discuss something I don't remember and I had to leave the threadmill and join them. During the meeting I managed to escape this place. Then I woke up.

7. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I was really expecting Glados from Portal to show up, or something about the cake being a lie lol.

8. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    All of my weirdest dreams are not fit for this forum, but maybe a mental health officials evaluation. Good day.

9. !H'Guru

!H'Guru Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 @ 925/4900 Rivamod
    My last dream was that the sun exploded in a supernova... Short but powerfull.

10. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    i had a dream that spanned over 3 years, with me just having moved overseas and living in my own apartment, and having a catgirl appear at my doorsteps. I take her in, and next thing goes I start living with her, and through the span of 3 years, it's just about me going through my life working, coming back home to her, teaching her about the world, getting her to make new friends and eventually falling in love with her.

At that point a friend of mine pops up in the dream and he's the one who created the catgirl, and proceeds to have me killed. The end, and when I woke up, I was really fatigued.

11. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Had this one last night. I was with a couple friends & out of no where we were surrounded by a large pack of dogs. Almost as if I were looking through a video camera, my vision zooms onto one of the dogs legs. The flesh was missing & there were large white worms moving about inside the leg. They were huge zombie dogs! After the inital scared stiff moment, we finially get into a vehicle right before they catch us. So we are driving in the car & come across a group of nice looking ladies. Almost as if this was another dream, we ask who needs a ride. Out of the bunch, the three hottest get in, & they were single! So we were making our way down the road & I was making my moves on one of the girls. We come across a bunch of mutilated bodies that were ripped apart & then I remembered the dogs! The pack of zombie dogs have been roaming the small towns & country side killing people. I can't remember much of the rest of the dream. Something about how the car broke down near some dead people & we were worried about the zombie dogs. The girl & I became exetrememly close, we were holding hands. I dropped her off at her house only to find out, after saving everyone, & becoming extremely close that she was married. I then woke up.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  12. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    On 2 different occasions there were dreams where I died in them.

13. PistolGripPump

PistolGripPump Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 260 896MB
    Hmm.... I can't remember any recent dreams. I remember one dream where I stepped off a edge of a building and began to fall to the ground. The weird thing is that in the middle of my fall I suddenly stopped and I was wondering to myself "WTF what happen!?"

14. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Ive woken up inside my dream and although I was still dreaming, I was conscious of that, and because I knew I was in a dream I could make anything become a reality

That was really weird - I could make myself fly, make powerful bikes and cars appear and all along I knew it was a dream I was awake in

15. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    I dunno I've had a lot of em. Can't post the nightmares since somebody might be unduly alarmed.

I was walking down the sporting goods isle of what appeared to be a department store and came across some golf clubs. I selected a golf club then looked down at my feet and I was actually standing on a dried up old lava flow. I looked around & all the stores aisles were perched on top former volcanic rock in the middle of nowhere and only sky above. So there I was holding this golf club and a huge black dragon pops up and roars. So the dream switches to the 3rd person and I'm standing there holding a wal-mart golf club in the middle of a volcanic field facing a large black dragon. The dream went on for a bit after that but I don't clearly remember the rest.

I think the dream was materialism versus death.

16. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    weirdest dream if ever had is a planet smashing into earth the same size as earth.
    ofc going nuts afterwards when i wake up doing crazy stuff.

17. GeoD

GeoD Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070
    for me it was a one time occurrence. i was mountain biking, and a or a few bees flew in my mouth. i couldn't spit them out so i tried chewing them. i woke up after i gnashed my teeth so hard it hurt. damn that was weird.

18. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    not to be racist but once i dream that a taliban exploded next to me
    oh an in another there were pink talking dinosaurs

19. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    About ten years ago I had this recurring dream of an apocalypse of a sort. Aliens were invading the Earth and systematically destroying it. Scenes of mass destruction accompanied by a feeling of despair.

20. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I don't remember my dreams. But occasionally I wake up all wet and sticky so they must be pretty nice.