1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird..

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by XxSiRhCxX, Aug 17, 2002.

1. XxSiRhCxX

XxSiRhCxX Guest

i was juss wondering why does my fps drop to 60 in counterstrike when i press alt tab and go back in the game again.. my fps WAS like 99 - 100.. to make it go back to 100 again i gotta exit CS and start all over again....
    does anyone know what the is problem?..

and i gots another question... why does my game start twitching when im in heavy combat?.. my tnt2 m64 wasnt this bad on CS in heavy combat...what do u think it wrong?.. i tried almost everything to fix this.. i set NVhardpage preset to FAST.. i get 100 fps and its still like this.. twitching...

by the way i gots a geforce 4 mx 440
    1600 mhz
    256 RAM.. (u think it will be alot better if i add another 128 stick in my system?)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.. i cant play under these conditions.. hah makes me wanna quit CS..:mad:

2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    I have this problem too. If I go to menu and then back to game, my refresh rate downgrade from 100 to 60Hz and fps from 100 to 60. I have this problem only with new detonators (mean 28.32+).

Try enabling or disabling Vertical sync. I have problems with my GeForce4 MX 440 if Vertical sync was disabled, but with Vertical sync disabled I have more fps.