weird..

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by XxSiRhCxX, Aug 17, 2002.

1. XxSiRhCxX

XxSiRhCxX Guest

i was juss wondering why does my fps drop to 60 in counterstrike when i press alt tab and go back in the game again.. my fps WAS like 99 - 100.. to make it go back to 100 again i gotta exit CS and start all over again....
    does anyone know what the is problem?..

and i gots another question... why does my game start twitching when im in heavy combat?.. my tnt2 m64 wasnt this bad on CS in heavy combat...what do u think it wrong?.. i tried almost everything to fix this.. i set NVhardpage preset to FAST.. i get 100 fps and its still like this.. twitching...

by the way i gots a geforce 4 mx 440
    1600 mhz
    256 RAM.. (u think it will be alot better if i add another 128 stick in my system?)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.. i cant play under these conditions.. hah makes me wanna quit CS..:mad:

2. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    I have this problem too. If I go to menu and then back to game, my refresh rate downgrade from 100 to 60Hz and fps from 100 to 60. I have this problem only with new detonators (mean 28.32+).

Try enabling or disabling Vertical sync. I have problems with my GeForce4 MX 440 if Vertical sync was disabled, but with Vertical sync disabled I have more fps.