WC Setup Leaked

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by itsb1again, Nov 8, 2009.

1. itsb1again

itsb1again Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce GTX 285 @ 702
    Lol believe it or not it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. I had a beginner WC setup at first. Well I recently purchased MoosePowers WC setup containing a D-Tek Fuzion CPU block 2 320? mm rads? idk if that's the correct size or not.. well anyways, in my mission to swap parts and re-do the loops... I discovered that my display that sits in my 2x 5.25 bays had some how cracked and was leaking onto my CD-ROM drive and then down the side into the bottom of my HAF 932.

Nothing broken, just had to clean up the green sticky. Oh yeah my PC used to idle at about 120 F. Now it idles at 83 F and maxes at 113 F @ 3.775 Ghz 1.42 Vcore.

This is what happens when you switch from a ****ty setup to a good setup with all 1/2" ID tubing and a pretty good wb for your cpu

Now I just have to find some low rpm fans cause the ones that I bought off of Moose sound like a bunch of F-16s in my bedroom

2. dune2

dune2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce Titan X Aqua
    Just make sure that you let the drive dry out completely before hooking it back up again.

3. itsb1again

itsb1again Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce GTX 285 @ 702
    Drive works good. No liquid ever got inside. I just cleaned it with some cleaner and it's working fine :)

4. RKOver

RKOver Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire 5870 @ 900MHz
    Tut tut.