1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch_Dogs MASHUP MOD

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheCrasher, Oct 5, 2016.

1. LykosYRT

LykosYRT Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 980TI 6GB
  2. Chimera533

Chimera533 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Did anyone figure out how to restore the vanilla Aiden head? That's basically the only thing I don't like with this mod.

3. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Delete the Char01 folder.

Chimera533 likes this.
  4. Chimera533

Chimera533 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Thanks for the tip. I'm away from my PC for the holidays so I'll try when I get back. I assume you mean I need to open up one or both of the patch files and repack it after deleting? I'm pretty much completely new to the game and modding it but I know enough to know there are tools out there to do stuff like that. I'll give it a try in a few days.

5. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Thanks MODAic. I'll take a few minutes to do this (you have to get motivation)

6. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Yeah, incase I was a bit unclear with the instructions, you just unpack the game via the unpacker, find the folder called graphics, and in that find characters, and keep digging until you find the "char01" folder and just delete it, repack your patch then enjoy the mod. You might also have to delete the .lib file in databases > generated called graphicskit_models or graphicskit_parts since you might end up with vanilla Aiden having bloody hands and a bloody sweater :)

Chimera533 likes this.
  7. Chimera533

Chimera533 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Worked like a charm. As far as I can tell you only need to delete the graphicskit_models. That got rid of the bloody hands. I don't see any other bloody clothing so I just kept the graphicskit_parts. Thanks again for the help.

8. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Finally I got rid of the only real Hindrance ! It's perfect (apart I have to optimize it. With a Geforce GTX 1060 OC 6gb there is stutter)