Watch_Dogs - General moding

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Essenthy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    We have some problems these days because i edited bandana 40 times (Char01_torso.xbg) and i gave it to kaos and it doesn't seem working in his game
    i mean fine , he can use the vanilla one for now but when i edit the bandana he doesn't have any changes ingame
    same for the hair (+ i also broke something in my game and my hair is invisible)

2. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Ah yes it was clear that there were some problems, I just meant that IMHO it's better to show a properly working bandana untill the bugged one gets fixed, especially if it's a visual bug and the showcase is about a visual work. :)

3. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Yeah thats the first one i did which is broken AF
    i got the newest one but it doesn't work for Kaos

4. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

ok guys i am going to stop modding watch dogs for some days. i want to take a little break . but here is the current model you can download it now.btw this is the beta model still not finished so may encounter little problems.If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. And again thx for crasher for making the texture,and for heyslick fo making the sweat shirt, bandana and the hair.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?3qc14j2fpyv9h8u

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017

5. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    How do you install this?

6. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Cool, but since it uses the cau03 head does it means that we will see Aiden as random NPC face? Also, will you finish this after the break or you are done?

7. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    you can replace it with aiden head model (Thats what i was always doing) + he didn't left the graphickitsmodels.lib... so he released an unfinished version
    New aiden is coming and better than that one

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  8. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

u simply put it in your patch.

if u dont understand that much in modding then you should probably read the first page. because you need to unpack your patch and add the folder"graphics" to your unpacked patch folder.

9. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

yeah i will probably continue working on it after the break . but since heyslick is working on another one and claiming its better than mine :v then i dont think mine will be worth finishing. maybe i will continue working on it if u liked mine better than heyslick's but i think he is going to make a good one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  10. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

damn i forgot about the graphitik models. here it is add it to generated/databases/generic folder. this basicly replcaes aiden's original head with it. so you can use the original outfit with the new head.

https://www.mediafire.com/?p7ha128f3hdlrej

11. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    So...E3 Aiden was cut simply because legal department thought it looked too similiar to Voice actor and they were scared of getting sued

12. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

well....most of this is true but there is a mistake.

1-He didn't look like the voice actor because the voice actor is Noam Jenkins.

2-He actually looked so similar to an actual actor (who acts in movies) who is called Edward Norton.

13. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    Source?

14. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

It's a secret for now :D

15. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record

16. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Nice!! Now the debris and dynamic light implementation (so shadows will be casted during explosion) and its set.

17. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Still working on the Fire and stuff trying to make it even bigger
    Not sure about the shadows but ill try to add the Debris as fast as possible (waiting for Silver to tell me which file should edit)

18. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Looking at them side by side I could see a very slight resemblance to Edward Norton, but not enough to constitute a change on the basis of being sued for likeness.

19. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

well take a look at the eyes, at the chin. They even choosed him to be aiden pearce in the watch dogs movie which wasnt done for some reason.

20. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    They are still making that film, Ubisoft just has a schedule to follow, starting with AC. The films that are certain are Watch Dogs, The Division, and Rabbids, with a possibility of Far Cry. Whichever comes next, is a question nobody but Ubisoft knows. Either way the decision to have a watch dogs film with edward norton came long after the game was in development, which it reportedly began in 2010. A change based on this statement seems VERY far fetched if you think about the timeline of development.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017