Watch_Dogs - General moding

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Essenthy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. ital92

ital92 Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    Just before they possibly announce Watch Dogs 3, I have some further requests for WD1 (which I still play in a daily basis):

@txgt: could you this for me?
    -Mod #6, where puddles take 5000 times longer to dry out, and wetness takes the same than in my mod #2.
    -Mod #7, where puddles takes 5000 times longer to dry out, and wetness takes the same than in vanilla.
    -Mod #8 and/or 9, where wetness takes 5000 times longer to dry out, and puddles takes the same than in my mod #2 (and/or vanilla).

@HeySlickThatsMe (or anyone else), could you do this for me?
    -New sun position: sunrise on west, midday slightly on north (instead of the usual south) and sunset on east Basically just inverse the vanilla sun, but passing though the north during the day, instead of south.

@quantumsingularity86 (or anyone else), could you this for me?
    -"chasestageconfig.lib" with the Surrender Fix but with the vanilla police chase settings (like what TheSilver shared to me a few months ago, but with the helicopter appearing at second wanting level, not third, just as it is on vanilla).

Also, is there a way to remove the filter from Cash Run minigame?

And, why sometimes when I start the game Aiden starts shooting without pressing any buttons? (But it's triggered either when you try to run or when you try to aim). Only way to fix the issue is close and relaunch the game.

Thank you in advance and enjoy the conference! (I will post more questions a bit later).

2. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    hi moders
    Is it possible to get the 2013 ps4 demo cloud ?