Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. TenentePyro_

TenentePyro_ Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6gb
    could you send me the test files link?

2. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    No one has that afaik

3. TenentePyro_

TenentePyro_ Member

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6gb
    could somebody send me the version of this mod with the e3 ui?

4. geonos

geonos New Member

GPU:
    Gtx 870m 3gb
    link are dead

5. infthus8

infthus8 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 / 6gb
    the latest version "KuroTenshi Texture Pack" which is the definitive mod 3.0 with the textures is working, confirmed by me.
    I`ve been accompanying the thread while my file downloaded where i could see the authors received generous feedback from its fans which contributed to improve the mod. i`d like to thank you all for making this possible. in my opinion this is the best watch dogs Mod pack( i have tried them all)

note: delete your gamerprofile in documents>My games>Watch_Dogs and delete the bin folder which comes with this mod(the reshade preset sharpened the game too much in my opinion)

6. juanme555

juanme555 Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX660 3GB GDDR5 SSC
  7. cam24t

cam24t New Member

GPU:
    2080 max Q
    Hey guys! The mod is great! Just some quick questions and concerns. Sometimes when my game loads up, the graphics don't look very good or maybe the mod isn't working as intended or something. the game looks really good at night during the rain but during the day and no rain sometimes it looks like Vanilla Watch Dogs. Also I was just wondering if you guys are still working on the mod and if you will be adding some other features as well from the E3 2012 demo. Like Aidens face, better gas station explosions, more opportunity's to rescue civilians from the crashed cars, gun audio. I'm sure im missing a few things cuz that demo is packed but yeah. Great job!!!

8. Bubsy Wubbus

Bubsy Wubbus Member

GPU:
    Meh
    They've stopped working on the mod for a while now, don't like to advertise on other mods but we're working on getting as close to e3 as possible with the revival mod, face, better gas explosion, and gun audio included.