1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Dude what. Calm down man. I did not say for you to do other guns, I suggested it. Since it crashes if you do other guns then keep it for the px4.

You are acting like this is some sort of conspiracy lol.

What behaviour? informing you why it crashed and how I was careless to check if it worked properly?

lashing out the way you did is not the way to act in this situation man. Keep it chill.
    :)

2. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    What do you even have against me? I honestly didn't know how to edit the max ammo and you flipped out on me. And mentioning me in this post for bad behavior is just wrong, as you make false accusations about me. I don't understand what I have done wrong. I didn't know how to lower the max ammo in the pistols to 120......

3. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Well tyvm TGOT the lighting is just superb I didnt play for long to see all the different times of the day but from what I seen with the sun going down while it was raining very impressive visuals!.
    Great job!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  4. AjGamer

AjGamer Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Are you seriously gonna pull this bull**** out of your ass?
    So what you replaced the px4?, I just renamed your files and made it the 1911.
    I have the gun where it should be,and still have my px4. Dont act like a little bambi being hunted by bloodthirsty wolves.

P.S. even if it was because you didnt replace my gun of choice,i coukd care less. GTA V cones out today, and I'm going to be done with this for quite some time.

5. Mindtaker

Mindtaker Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 Extreme Edition
    I love it :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    @ThatGuyOverTher: Calm down? I'm not angry or upset or else, this is just a mod for a videogame. I was simply reading between the lines accordingly to what I've read here and in my thread, and your "tip" wasn't even so subtle to be honest... :D
    Anyway, let's talk as if I didn't catch what's going on, my mod is so simple that it either crashes everything at the first load for everyone everytime or it simply works, I'm running it since before the release and even with hours of gameplay it doesn't crash, and doesn't crash for others too, so it's pretty obvious that it's either a sneaky problem of your latest experimentations and my mod now looks like a placebo fix, or the problem is a bad interaction with something in your mod (don't tell me that it's the first time you see mods that alone works fine but crashes when combined). ;)
    Either way as I said I will be happy to help if you want, just write me in PM as many info as you can about the crash. Now I can't download the version with the 92fs anymore so for example I don't know if you were using exactly my mod or a certain modified version of it, because I know for sure that it crashes if not handled with care. :p

@ModAiC: Good to know, why you didn't reply a week ago when I asked? :rolleyes: Anyway you can continue to not reply, it doesn't matter anymore don't worry. :)

@AjGamer: Calm down man, from your words it doesn't seems like you "coukd care less"... :O Anyway I hope you will enjoy GTA5, if the port is as good as they claim the terrible times of the GTA4 port will be forgotten. :D
    Now about the pistol, please realize that you can't have the 1911 as beretta 92fs without screwing up the px4 because even by renaming the files you still have to keep the the modified px4 textures, so the model will be ok but not the textures, I know because I tried this way at first when working on implementing the 92fs as the 1911 for you and ModAiC.
    I just had a new idea that potentially allows to have the 92fs available to replace every pistol, but it would also mean screwing up another gun, there's no better solution I think so I will try this idea anyway, hopefully it will work and you will enjoy that I finally did exactly what you wanted for you. :D

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  7. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Member Guru

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    lol what, you cant be serious

8. AjGamer

AjGamer Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti

I do have the original px4 lel,i just got the original untouched files. Lol.

9. YoDevi

YoDevi Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    Hey, nice v2.8 :)
    Police red & blue lensflare are awesome :D
    One thing i have to say about the lightning is that in daylight while raining it seems a bit too much like it was night.. shots:
    [​IMG]
    While the sky is this...
    http://i.imgur.com/MiILprr.jpg

And i'd also reduce the dof, its a bit too strong imho!

10. ShadowFighter

ShadowFighter Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780ti ROG
    So...to clarify: I've played for a certain time so far, nothing crashed nor were there any "issues" whit the 92fs. But apart that discussion: They are still some things I noticed when playing. The "key-fields", so which e.g appear when they are opportunities to hack, seems to be sort of eradicated. They is just a X. It's a bit weird, si I guess it wasnt meantiond beeing like that. And, I've also noticed, that the "Cop-Level advert" isn't available. It's gone for any reason, which is a Little bit confusing since you cant see, which "wanted-level" you have.

11. ThatGuyOverTher

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I made it so the gun works properly, no crashing.
    It will not be in 2.8 but i will include in 2.9.
    Check the front page for links to download the fixed 2.8 (forgot to add the gun back)

And that sounds pretty cool, making all guns compatible.

This time i know for sure that 2.8 is not crashing, I played it for maybe 30 minutes and did a mission too. So everything is good :)

12. ThatGuyOverTher

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    links to download the fixed V2.8 is in the front page, thank you

13. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    i downloaded the fix file
    is there any ways shows how to use the reshader file ?
    i do not now how to use or put it ...
    thank you

14. genstar

genstar Member Guru

GPU:
    gt540
    ThatGuyOverTher depends on where you resume playing. Try this save game file http://www.mediafire.com/download/85pdbv8614h068v/test.rar, after two seconds always crashes, with previous versions this never happened.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  15. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    Is anyone experiencing really bad slow-downs and hitching when playing the game for long periods of time?

16. AjGamer

AjGamer Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Thats always been a quite common problem,although im unable to test with this release as i have deleted watch dogs

17. txgt

txgt Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Great work ThatGuy! Amazing screens! Can't wait to try it out! But most of all I wanna check what's under the hood :D It's always interesting for me to see what madifications did you make in game files. I only need to find some time for that :( Still working on Car Lights V2, improving things, wanna make sure everything is top quality this time. So a lot of testing for me ahead...

18. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Yes It's the same for me. No pb, I'll start a new game.

19. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Oh what a wonderful news! :D Can I know how you did that? :p

You know, assuming that it really was the problem... :rolleyes:

20. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Just unpack it in the /bin folder and it works ^^.

To avoid UI bug, you can set newBrightness to 0.9605 in your gamerprofile.xml.