Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Hey, I would just like to say that I made the lights turn on earlier. by if I remember correctly 2 hours in game.

I have been thinking about making it like that because you are correct. But remember, this mod is not an entire e3 mod, I aim to go higher. With that said, the lights on all the time is a not a great Idea, what is though is making then turn on much earlier. Where I live street lamps are not on all the time, but they start around 17:00-18:00. Or 5pm to 6pm. That would make the game feel more realistc. Plus, I have seen that trailer plentiful amount of times to know exactly what you are talking about. :)

2. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    I had a play with 2.7 and I must say great effort TGOT!!!! I think it looks really nice.

Do want to point out one or two things if you don't mind , the dof is way to slow reaction time is really slow and sometimes it takes a few seconds to get back to normal but I fixed that with txgt subtle dof mod :)
    And the reflections they dooo look lovely but sometimes they are a little bit too bright for my personal taste.
    Also what timescaling does this mod use? and does it always rain ?.

I just wanted to say thanks for continueing to make the game look better and thanks for all the time and effort and dedication that goes into this mod appreciate alot :)

3. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    In my opinion the DoF is way too strong for normal Gameplay. I would prefer the light DoF too, but I´m not good enough to change it myself.

4. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    Thanks TGOT, this mod look amazing, but the campain icon is just a black square, can you tell me how to fix it?

5. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    Well done with the 2.7, i like it.
    The only thing i have to say is that it's a bit too red-ish, whilst in the e3 it was definitly more green-ish, which i liked more!

6. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    update on guns- Blacklist was unsuccessful.
    ATM ModAiC and I are looking into Far Cry 3 XBG, specifically replacing that bland 417 with the famas

7. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    I never knew Aiden Pearce was an ice demon...
    [​IMG]

8. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    The SSS is real in this one lel

9. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    thank you i tried the v 2.7 it is amaizing
    by the way the sun in the E3 2012 has a different direction yes but in the E3 2013 has the same direction in the game and the time in the demo 2013 i think it was 8:00 am i made comprehension
    pc Kadzait24 MOD 5.0 vs ps4
    here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvOhka9fUDI

just if you please make the light turned off 2 hours later in the morning that will be closer :)

thank you again for the amaizing worke it is art :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  10. neeeksta

neeeksta Guest

GPU:
    Giggley bite 1080 t
    Yuppers I would like to know that too.
    Also if anyone cares about us nOObs :) .. could someone show me the disable flashing trick AND ( as if all that isn't enough ) you were talking about the gamer profile - do you mean, install mod then delete gamer profle?

Pretty please:nerd:

11. genstar

genstar Guest

GPU:
    gt540
    ThatGuyOverTher i noticed that the red rear lights of the cars are reflected on any metal surface of the environment. Amazing. If you could give this "reflection power" to the other lights of the environment, so that cars have more reflections on the body at night. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  12. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4954408&postcount=21

and yes,you'll need to delete gamerprofile.xml

13. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I have told Modaic of this, i will see when he can give me the newer ui to fix that.

14. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    It does not rain often but when it does it rains alot. I am still trying to find the balance between the two. The timescale i am using is one that i made myself.

I am seriously considering replacing my camera with a modified theworse camera too.

15. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    It would be dependent on which demo you are talking about. The demo that i based mine off of is the open world demo from 2013. Not off of the 2012 demo.

16. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    hey @TGOT, the worse running camera is to the left, can you modify it to the center, and is it possible to do e3 2013 driving camera?

17. Johny32

Johny32 Guest

GPU:
    Hey, thank you for ur work. I have 2 questions

1)Has anyone found out to completely disable aim assist/mouse smoothing? (i know the thing to edit gameprofile, but it dosnt help all that much)

2) My main mission mini map icons are Black and some are missing, anyone has this issue? (is this an issue with the mod)

18. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Use ultra reflections. That will give you that you want

19. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    My modified worse camera is centered, i hate it to the left. I had it centered months ago.

20. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Yes this is an issue with the mod. ModAIC will have to give me a new ui. All he had done is give me textures.