Watch_Dogs Death Race Car Mod by The Silver

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by The Silver, Aug 23, 2015.

1. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Watch_Dogs Death Race Car Mod by The Silver

This minimod includes a custom skin created by me for the "Madness Car" to make it look more like the "Frankenstein's Monster", the heavily customized 2006 Ford Mustang GT driven by the protagonist of the movie Death Race. This minimod also adds the "Madness Car" to the Cars On Demand list for convenience, so you can get it in the standard play outside the Digital Trip. :cool:

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download Link: WD_Death_Race_Car_Mod_by_The_Silver.rar

Alternate Versions:
    WD_Death_Race_Car_Mod_by_The_Silver_Loose_Files

PS: As you've surely noticed the menu name and description of the car doesn't fit, this is because it's currently impossible to change the game text without more advanced modding tools, however if anyone knows how to edit the game text strings or even only have an idea please send me a PM, it would be the icing on the cake! :D

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  2. txgt

txgt Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Looks good! Added to VP ;)

3. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Cool! Thanks! :D

4. infiniium

infiniium Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO R9 390 8GB
    Whoa that looks awesome. Wish I would've found this a week ago, I just made a video with the original car... Dunno if I may post links here or if you're interested at all though.

I've been playing with WD for quite some time now, but just started to take interest in modding. I made my own patch version with only the madness car added to car-on-demand, integrated it into the latest patch. But I see there are limitless other things you can do :D

EDIT: would you be so kind to tell me which file contains the outfit textures for Aiden? Thank you!!!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015