Watch_Dogs 92fs

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ModAiC, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Hey guys, today I found the old 92fs in the gamefiles and I thought I would share it with you all. Here are some screenshots of it ! As you can see down here, its just a p250 reskin but I will probably in the future figure out how to add my own weapons :3 :3 :3 And there is no texture for it and no icon so we will have to work together on getting the old icon back or making a replica of it. The reload animation is also bugged as you can see, I don't know if it will be fixable or not but atleast we can try.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960M
    I could judge more if the textures weren't on potato quality.

3. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Like I said, the textures are just from the P250 :c We need to figure out exactly where on the P250 texture the 92fs has its parts, for example where the 92fs pistol grip is on the P250's texture and where the barrel is on the gun

4. CSF90

CSF90 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabye GTX 980Ti OC
    I think he means your screenshots in general - they look like a late PS2 game! Very Low settings?

5. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Oh wait, I'll retake som with ultra :D

6. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now provided in ultra ;)

7. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Can you provide a download link or at least instructions to mod the game like yours? :) As soon as we can get to the point that you are we will be able to help you solve the problem and hopefully bring this iconic pistol back ingame in all its glory! :cool: We can't do nothing if we can't get at least the model working, like you have. ;)

8. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    I sure can, http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk0vwb35pgi7klm/patch.rar

I am going to upload my own patch with the old maptextures, old weaponwheel and the old weaponicons in a few hours :) I have some screenshots for it, I will upload them in a few minutes

9. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Here are some screens of the old weaponicons and powericons, also note the old E3 2012 "map pointer"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Thanks! I tested it and the model shows ingame, now I have another question though, where you found this file? I'm sure it's an important information since maybe the proper texture is nearby. :)
    I've unpacked with the disrupt tools the main game archives (common and windy_city) but I can't find your file in my game files. I can't even find the weapons textures actually, in the weapons folder I have the bump and specular textures (_m.xbt and _n.xbt) but not the main diffuse (_d.xbt). Can you enlight me? Do you have a newer version of the unpacker maybe?

11. ModAiC

ModAiC Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    The Silver. what is your steamname, I think its easier to actually chat instead of typing messages like this all the time. I have a screenshot on my PC where the file is located.