Watch dogs revival mod(E3 2012)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by KAOS GAMING, Aug 2, 2017.

1. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Wait, so there's nothing more than what we saw in that video? Only that small entrance room and nothing else? :(

I was going to release my E3 2012 Gas Station Explosion minimod along with everything I can explain about WD particle editing soon, but if you want we could both work on such minimod, this way it's a win-win situation where I can release a better minimod and you guys can have an even better gas station explosion in your mega mod. :D What do you think? :)

2. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    Sure , and yes its the only small room for now , if i will find an work around to make the outside working well then we are saved

3. The Silver

The Silver Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I think that in the vanilla game it's simply scripted that once you proceed after the entrance room the engine loads the interior and unloads the outside, so I guess that the only way to "fix" the DotConnection in freeroam is to replicate this behaviour and load the "Stage script that hides the outside" on the fly when you get past the entrance lobby that you already managed to properly load.

4. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    The thing is , the entrance is always loaded , if you use cheat engine and freecam inside you can use the junction box to open the doors , in my mod i added the peds outside and the junction box outside that allows you to hack the camera without cheat engine
    i was trying to make the behaviour the same as the mission but no luck

5. Mrlu

Mrlu Member Guru

GPU:
    UNKNOWN

Ok bro I tried the mod this was what I noticed

1. I use the DedSec Outfit, so when I started the game the Outfit was divided into two parts, the first one using the DedSec Outfit, the only thing that remained was the pants, and when changing it to Aiden Outfit is normal. @HeySlicksThatsMe told me that should work the improved physics he had created in this outfit so Slick seems not hahaha: '(

2. The time in the game is at 15:30, it happened like 2 minutes and there was a sudden change in colorgrading from a beautiful color tone to a slightly darker tone but still so beautiful. TIP_ look at how to avoid those abrupt changes in colorgrading variations during timeday.

3. Some materials such as metal (weapons, hiding places, garbage cans) have an intense glow as if they were wet ... the mask is the same.

4. The animation of fire was amazing !! Congratulations!!

5. The lighting at night is perfect I love it !!

6. Notice that at night in pawnee is too dark with a brightness in the 80% game and in the day is often very bright.

7. Note that in the parking lot you added bloom internally .... HOW ?? :(

8. Aiden by car when you accelerate is lower than normal and when you reverse, he climbs on the seat.

6. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Improved physics are not added to this mod yet

7. Mrlu

Mrlu Member Guru

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    So that's a mod glitch because even I change to the Especial Outfits and all of those except Viceroy's are the Aiden's original I mean replace all for the original

8. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    So all outfits look like default aiden's?

9. Mrlu

Mrlu Member Guru

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Just the DLC or Unlockable Outfits (DedSec, Viceroys, Blume, Chicago Club...etc)
    The normal like those you buy at shops not

10. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Weird , doesn't happen in my game , propably Kaos replaced the textures for these with default aiden clothes

11. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960 4gb
    Thanks guys all of you who tried the mod and as I said this is the beta version we will try to fix the issues you stated in the 1.0 version.

12. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960 4gb
    Guys do you think we should add some sharpening or leave it smooth?

13. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960 4gb
    -removed-

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  14. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    ---Offtopic---
    Kaos come to skype xd

15. AjGamer

AjGamer Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti

16. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Nice video! i just saw that my Traffic lights icon (Blank slot in Weapon wheel) works (because i haven't tested it yet) , and im proud of myself because it looks really good
    Should i leave the traffic lights icon or should i use the Companion icon?

17. Mrlu

Mrlu Member Guru

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    WD2 has a patch files like WD1 right? You were modding and I asked to you a long time ago if some features could ve bring it to WD1 like effects or shaders or another things...I said because you did a mod of WD2 of the weapons of WD

18. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    It does , and i did bring some Textures from WD2 , i used some of them in my explosions
    And that WD Weapons mod is an different story , all wd1 weapons are in wd2 files just sitting there

19. Mrlu

Mrlu Member Guru

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    I understand :) I will look in there

20. AjGamer

AjGamer Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Which is the companion Icon? I really like the look of the empty slot currently. Gives me real strong vibes of E3.