Watch Dogs Optimization XML

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by mkeezay29, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Kirro

Kirro Guest

GPU:
    4gb
    Platform="d3d11"
    useD3D11="1"

==
    useD3D11="1" - 0 for DX 9.0 ?

2. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m

d3d9=1

3. mkeezay29

mkeezay29 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 760 4GB
    Thanks for answering, haven't checked this for a while, I'm going to make one for AC Unity and FC4 later today though, hopefully get them running a lot better.

4. MAVLL

MAVLL Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 650 1Gb / Overcloacke
    Greeting to everyone...

Finally i upgraded my chipseto to Intel Core I5 4690K (not oc). And finally can play watch dogs. I have also a gtx 650 (i know it's not the best card)

Reading and downloading the Xml profile to activate some functions and improve my game i have this results

In the beginning i was able to play (on maximum setting 29 fps stable).

Now i can play (donwloading the medium optmization on 35 fps, the ultra drops to 5 fps).

I can see a little improvement but i want to ask you something after reading some of your post guys

I have a Intel i5 4690k, 16g ram, nvidia gtx 650 oc, windows 7 64 bits with directx 11. Q: It is possible to increase the fps maintaining the medium setting at least ??? ... I dont have enough money to buy a better gpu :( ....

Thanks in advance.

5. mkeezay29

mkeezay29 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 760 4GB
    If you want you I can make you a custom file, drop some draw distances and other things like Tessellation factor, many of these can be dropped without a very noticeable difference in visuals, I have got WD working at 45 FPS at medium on a rig close to your current setup, send me your settings file and I'll see what I can do.

6. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Why bump this :l

7. mkeezay29

mkeezay29 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 760 4GB
    I didn't bump it, I answered the last question as I have been gone for quite a long time, so today when I got back on Guru I posted my Custom Events for Assetto and answered the one question that was asked.

I am going to be posting about 10 mods/optimization files in the next week or two for various games, just thought I'd catch up first.

Also this was on the first page of this part of the forum when I logged in, or I probably wouldn't have even noticed til later

8. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Oh, I didn't realize that you were the TC :)

9. mkeezay29

mkeezay29 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 760 4GB
    No Worries man, I haven't been on the forums for months.