Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Marduk, Sep 6, 2014.
Thx a lot, man, I really appreciate it.
heres the small, version.....
Update: added new colorgrading today
I'm still getting problems with bright blackout on both versions, yours and Kurotenshi's. Could it be Gamerprofile.xml? I use my own.
Yes it can be your Gamerprofile.xml and your sweetfx preset.
You have to check if your gamma setting is ok.
Besides, my new version with fixed blackout was uploaded today. Marduk only updated the small version. So try to redownload it.
hi, i updated today and test very often so, it must be the gamerprofile.xml.
just delete your gamerprofile.xml
start game (game create new one)
also if you used a Profile wich is created and write proteced before ubi released the 1.05. patch( its neccessary to play Bad bug Free)
blackout is nearly reality now with actual version.
I updated the link for small mod an 1h ago
Oh, that is it, then. Early today, I saw Marduk's Final Mod link on MEGA, and now it's back to "LINK WILL FOLLOW". I suppose I've got old release, then.
fopr those who want the crashing glass of lightbulbs by (using blackout) back
2. return to main menu
3. start game again (i recommend start bad blood)
3. die and or return back to main menu
4. start main game or bad blood again
5. pause game and load last "qucik save"
6. see the crashinh lights by blackout again
dont know why but i tested now the third time and it works....
some new screens of final version without sweet fx
full Mod (means iclude texture pack would be finished in a few hours.
Many thanks, man. Did you tweak something in the pack? It seems smaller than before.
hi, no i only add colorgrading from the worse/cmhh and fixed the bugs
(see description )
and i also updated the file of Choicei installer (FoC)
take a look at the main page for further Infos
Thank for the new upload.
and thanks for be patient.
" This video doenst exist "
Thank you so very much for making this mod! Its amazing!
I just have three concerns.
1. How do I turn off the Nude Mod?
2. How do I make the fog less foggy?
3. How do I get and install the HD NPC's mod?
1. its a texture replacement, if you know how to unpack and repack the patch.dat,you must delete the folder char14 in graphics/characters
or if you can wait i will will make non-nude Option for the FoC installer in the next days.
2. download the FoC (link and Info could be found on thread header/opner) and follow the instructions (its a less foggy Optionin it, and also some more)
3. its a huge package, made by lunayah. I dont know how he packed, but i think he has a description (there are textures to copy to unpacked patch to graphics/characters, same like nude mod)
WAT? char14 folder? I have it packed by default, but I never saw any Nude Mod enabled.
1. Could you please explain how I get to the char14 folder?
2. Alright, thanks!
3. Same with number 1.
1. unpack patch.dat or fat with gibbet disrupt.unpack.exe
(you will get folder called patch_unpacked)
than go to graphics/texrures/character. or graphics/_textures/characters, cant check right file path, because not at home )
a) delete nude "mod" : only delete the char14 folder in this path
but if you can wait i will check in a few hours and
b) download lunayahs extra HQ Character / NPCs
(it could be found in his standalone section, the links are in the header of his thread in this forum )
copy the the folder in the path i wrote above
2. repack with gibbet disrupt.pack.exe
**or if you could be patient i will check it today and leave a Option in the FoC
EDIT : location /path of nude files =
i m at home but must unpack windy_city.dat to make a "deactivate nude mod" by replace the vanilla files for the FoC
but i was working at night and will managed it if i wake up.
here the links for lunayahs hq files