1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch Dogs Legion

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 4, 2019.

1. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1Gaming
    I hope to find someone looking like Daniel Craig tbh. Best Bond game ever.

2. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti
    I hope they don't have the small round stationary reticle in the middle of the screen like WD2 has. It's annoying when exploring around, kind of ruins the atmosphere when touring and walking about. Yeah it goes away when aiming a weapon but it returns after holstering (in WD2.)

3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    The hacker-helper pointer thing or what it was? Yeah hiding the UI elements took a lot of fiddling because there's so many of them and then effects and outlines and helpers and all kinds of clutter with more on-screen elements when aiming or using the phone and such.

With a focus on online and changes to EAC I suppose that isn't happening again though, hotkeys for UI elements outside of maybe having a photo mode seems fairly uncommon too but at least Ubisoft is adding more toggles and stuff though things like "Obvious object of interaction has glowy effect of disturbing nature." are generally never covered. (Oh all these interactive objects of the same model and texture and button prompts from way off but no here's some extra outline effect, pulsating glow and other cues.)

4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    I reinstalled watch dogs just to see how it plays today, and tried to play it as GTA, but no it forces u to hack stuff wherever u go, it s like a must, u can just wander around wrecking the world, however i need to try to block streets to see what happens..

5. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti
    ^When you block the streets with vehicles in Watch Dogs or maybe it was WD2 I think if I remember correctly when you looked away from it for a minute or so the roadblock disappears. So I had to keep looking at the roadblock I made so I could see its effect for a long time.

That may sound crazy but I'm pretty sure that happened sometimes in one or both of those games. It's just the vehicles I drove to make the roadblocks that disappeared I think. And the stacked up game vehicles would continue on their way after the roadblock vanished.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    ramthegamer likes this.