Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    The mod is currently works fine at least on shadow and reflections
    if you doubt the xml 2.0,why you tweak some number on this mod
    ex:disable sky,high/low the texture...etc,and you will see the hugh diff.
    [​IMG]

ps:found the other fourm is talking about how to improve performance 2.0 beta
    http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/pc/524842-watch-dogs-topico-oficial-472.html

PS2:mad:kadzait24,found one issue in 2.0 beta is the smoke would flash when shadow on "ultra"

2. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Yes , everything works as scripting is correct. Is hard to get it working since no one said this at all.

This is not a cfg tweak and not some easy settings management.

You have to script everything perfect or it wont work at all.

I managed to get everything working, since I also shown disabled sky and Ive tried disabling shadows as well and no shadows in render.

Everything works now and I have all the engine settings as well working so its a big Improvement and I did this and taked a lot of effort so for the people trolling here go somewhere else.

About the shadows, im tweaking the shadows group right now and im seeing improvements and fixing the smoke as well.

This engine needs tuning since Ubisoft didn't even care at all.

Ultra settings for shadows in Ultra retail release are pretty lame, there is turned off shadows for a lot of stuff , NPC shadows are lame and resolution is lame.

At ultra retail release the shadows are actually MEDIUM settings for a PC release, going to LOW close since a lot are disabled in render.

Im still tweaking and scripting, please wait a little more.

3. ELCID777

ELCID777 Banned

GPU:
    2x msi hd 7970's
    so many trolls in this thread. if you don't like what kadzait24 is doing here, then kindly fck off.

4. berkos

berkos Master Guru

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    if OP wants to prove his config is such a miracle as he claims he needs to do comparison shots, really it doesn't take much time and im sure it will put us with "fake/not-working-because-of-the-save-game-render-keeps-settings-something-stuff" screenshots to rest.
    maybe provide us with instructions how to do comparison shots which will be acceptable by his standards in this thread :D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014

5. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    Here you have improved Shadows and lighting in the XML 3.0 : ( as well as performance a lot )

[​IMG]

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    Look, what ive explained is real, like it or not, I said I will keep posting improvements, there you have one shot. Tell me if in the "ultra retail version" shadows and lighting at a close place like that, looks like it.

And that's it.

7. Downtown

Downtown Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    if anyone has huge FPS drop with kadzaits xml put back ULTRA settings values for LOD.

DetailDistanceScaleModifier="0.8" >> 1.0 (ultra)
    LodScale="0.7" >> 0.8 (ultra)
    KillLodScale="0.7" >> 0.8 (ultra)
    BuildingKillLodScale="0.8" >> same
    ClustersLodScale="0.8" >> 1.0 (ultra)
    RealTreesLodScale="0.9" >> 1.0 (ultra)

It is only LOD in distance but Kadzaits values vs ULTRA values is not much big graphics difference but eat up alot FPS it would have to be like 0.8 (ultra) to 0.2 (giga mega ultra) to tell it is really big improvement.Same apply for shadows deffault ultra settings is 4096 and he put it to 5120 i think 4096 is enough any higher settings eat fps and you dont be able to tell differrence. Ive tested this GEOMETRY column my self when someone leaks this commands so i know what I doing. Otherwise he is doing great job with reflections etc. and sorry for my english not my primary language :) and iam not hating just advice :)

8. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    buy a pair of glasses and look at car's reflections

9. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    Yes , im also tweaking LOD system for the 3.0 XML. But there is some stuff it needs to be good LOD, because I realized some texturing doesn't shows up in the game when LOD is wrong, not every LOD , that's why Im tweaking that as well.

Shadows are not 4096 anymore and there you have the shot for shadows... it looks spectacular and the performances is outstanding.

10. berkos

berkos Master Guru

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    whats the point? you will come up with something that will out of nowhere disprove anything i post, or just ignore it. i would love the fact that this games visuals could be dramatically improved.

11. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    Get a pair of new eyes and pre order 100 more just in case because something is wrong with your eyes.

12. berkos

berkos Master Guru

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    i didn't say reflections are not improved, or AF or shadows. it is improved, granted we knew how to improve those settings before this thread in the main one but that is not the point.

13. Downtown

Downtown Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    I have all the XML commands what game has. So far he only changes reflection settings like resolution etc some shadow settings .. particles like smoke etc some LOD road LOD .. it is like small details nothing will be dramatically improved until someone mods ingame files thats the truth :)
    Because it is only commands like order to do it something but that something ( core of the thing ) is same .. we must mod that something otherwise it will be same.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  14. berkos

berkos Master Guru

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    like i said whats the point arguing with you :3eyes:

15. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    There improvements for a lot of stuff , some people just needs to calm down or find other hobby.

They claim to Ubisoft about this game graphics, now are improving a lot as well as physics, and some of you still bs about it.

Its just no sense.

Here you have other 2 shots :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    The point is the XML mod does changes a lot of stuff and you kind like to say it doesn't or like some other guys here saying it doesn't do "anything" , so ... stop arguing like that and respect people effort for once.

17. berkos

berkos Master Guru

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    again you wasted your time posting these without reference point.

18. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Banned

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    I'm actually modding the xml files and I can tell you for sure that this "Mod" is no HardWork at all. The only things that you can modify at this time is Lod Values, Enable Cascade Shadow Maps (Used only in ps3 and xbox360), ReflectionsQuality, ShadowMaps settings, WaterQuality, VelocityMotionBlur(I didn't test this one) and Vegetation Quality. You can't do that much, the settings are limited and also you can't modify the majority of the setings such as DoF, Fog, etc.

And the last thing I'm going to say is that Kadzait is doing it wrong.

19. berkos

berkos Master Guru

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    you don't know how to read, xml command change things yes, we know that, we knew that long before, bunch of those are dunia engine tweaks, nothing wrong with that, but for instance show me improved FOV in any of yours screenshots, or from other users, just for start

20. kadzait24

kadzait24 Banned

GPU:
    Good one, im Bill Gates too but Im just in secret mode.

Im doing it right, since everything works, some doesn't since it still needs scripting and some mode turned on.

And that's not only all that works, there is bloom, rain , particles, etc, and im doing it and no one explained this to me, now you are "modding xml files" and you got it from ME.

So you are now coming here saying that to me and you know everything because of me, but the worse is you don't even know what are you doing.

The full engine settings are not from the Dunia Engine either, since this is a mixed engine, and you know almost all engine settings because of me too, I posted the more than 200 settings here and is spreaded all over the internet now. And I was the first scripting it right so your post is even worse.

Keep modding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.