1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

watch dogs bloody screen

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Shabaco, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Shabaco

Shabaco Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    The only thing i hate about watch dogs is the bloody screen when your shot, is there any way to disable / remove it?

2. txgt

txgt Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
  3. Shabaco

Shabaco Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    where do i put the files, i tried putting them in the patch but still get the bloody screen.

4. txgt

txgt Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    Yes you put it in patch. I didn't test it though. Try these: http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/jAmF6pJb/file.html
    If it's not working then i don't know how. Possibly it can be disabled using 3D Migoto by disabling the right shaders but I never tried that.

5. Shabaco

Shabaco Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    Thanks for trying, none of them worked.

6. 6135

6135 Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 650
  7. txgt

txgt Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    So it works. I made the same mod for the OP two days ago and sent him a PM but he didn't respond.

Here it is: http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/gnEqQTTw/file.html

I took Danvsw's dummy cloud textures and renamed them accordingly. My version should use less memory.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  8. Shabaco

Shabaco Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    i replied to your pm, sorry for not replying sooner.

thanks both of you, can finally enjoy the game when in a gun fight, i hope this will work for watch dogs 2 as it's got the stupid bloody screen as well.

wish developers would stop putting crap like this in games....this is why i gave up on cod and battlefield because of the annoying screen hit effects.

9. Shabaco

Shabaco Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    sorry the lack of replies, the mod works wonderfully, thanks again! actually more fun to play now.

10. Shabaco

Shabaco Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    sorry to necro this but i tried to do the same for wd2 but the bloody screen still shows, i replaced the edited the files patch.dat but still got the bloody screen, so i edited the same files in installpakage.dat and still get the bloody screen.
    i guess ubi changed something and now it's harder to disable annoying things?