Watch Dogs - Biker Aiden minimod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by infiniium, Sep 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO R9 390 8GB
    I think it would be possible but it would take a lot of time to develop such an application... Maybe if I get fired from my job I'll get to it :cool:

2. CraigOp

CraigOp Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    I love the biker+helmet outfit. Thank you.
    I have a question about the visor reflection, have you noticed it's rarely ever reflective? Like when walking around the streets it's usually just matte grey, but in certain areas like in a store, it's reflective. Is it possible to make it always reflective?
    EDIT: This actually only happens when it's raining. When it's normal weather the helmet is always reflective but when it starts to rain the reflection disappears. Any way to fix that?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO R9 390 8GB
    Well I didn't make it that way, it's like that originally. If I remember correctly there is a setting for wet reflectance or something like that in the shaders, will check it.

4. CraigOp

CraigOp Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Oh I know you didn't make it that way. Just wondering if it's fixable.

5. Plazma

Plazma Guest

GPU:
    R9280x 3gb VR
    can u post an tutorial on how to make custom outfits like u did the other one?
    :D srry if im starting to nagg u......
    :nerd:hahahhah if i knew how to create programs i would defenitly do it myself:D
    thx tho:D

6. 6135

6135 Member

GPU:
    GPU
    thanks man:)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  7. Kevtab6211

Kevtab6211 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1050ti
    Hello!

After i downloaded the mod i saw that it replaces an outfit that I don't have ( I only have the base game not the season pass). Is there a way you could make the mod to affect one of the base game outfits for me? I would really appreciate it! I wish i could do it myself but i know as much about coding in watchdogs as a person who has never used a computer before.

Thanks!

8. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Use this newer version of the mod, it actually adds the new outfits instead of replacing: https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/watch-dogs-customoutfits-mod.402960/ :)

9. ramit0

ramit0 Guest

Can you please put this outfit out, I BEG OF YOU. Your incredibly talented, and this outfit is what I've been spending 3 days trying to get down, and it's ending in nothing but failure unfortunately. if it isnt too much work, I'd love to use this outfit you put together.